Diet/Supplement Log: Critique if you want...

Freestyler

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I had an idea. Instead of a training log, a diet log. I will post it everyday and if anyone feels the need to point something out, go for it. My diets the worse part about my training.
Wed. 9/21
B-Fast(6:45): Muscle Milk Protein Shake, 3 Nitrix( I know I know empty stomach, hard to in the morning), 3 Scrambled Eggs, Peiece of Toast

10:05: 3 Nitrix

Lunch(11:00): Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Small Fries, Milk(school lunch sucks and i hate packing)

Lift(1:00)

2:30: 100% Whey Protein Shake, Glutamine tablet, and 3 Nitrix

Dinner(7:00): Turkey, Mash potatoes, and Peas.

Before bed Muscle Milk shake at 10:30

ermm what are your goals? thats not a lot of good food but a lot of shakes...

Goals for the most part is really strength and bulk. 3 shakes a day is the reccomended serving for maximum results. Im taking MM in the morning and at night b/c of its slower digestive process and taking 100% post workout. Im going to try maybe start packing a Tuna lunch for school but we'll see if i get off my ass and do it.

Cut out the second muscle milk shake before bed. If you're eating before bed, eat fat-free or low-fat cottage cheese. A 1/2 cup should do. You can actually eat an apple with that.

At school, if you can do anything to replace those fries with something more substantive, that's the way to go. And if there's a chicken sandwich that isn't fried, ALWAYS get it. No, you don't get variety, your lazy ass won't pack a lunch.

Thurs 9/22
Bfast: 3 Eggs, MM Shake, toast and 3 nitrix

Lunch 11:00: Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Rice, Milk(no fries :D )

12:45 : 100% Whey Protein Shake, Glutamine tablet, 2 Fish Oils, 3 Nitrix

1:00: Work; Apple as snack

Dinner(9:30): 3 Pieces of Papa Johns(I know I know...) Hungry after a long day of work.

Drinking plenty of water during the day

Debating a shake before i go to bed, considering i hate cottage cheese and i heard a shake before bed wont hurt

Yea i know, I fucked up. Im being honest with this one instead of puttin down like 16 oz steaks so u guys think im crazy sweet.

lunch is honestly not that hard....take a protein bar and a couple pieces of fruit if your school lunch is gonna suck that bad every day

Freestyler said:
Yea i know, I fucked up. Im being honest with this one instead of puttin down like 16 oz steaks so u guys think im crazy sweet.

Good form.

I definitely wouldn't want to write down what I ate from Sunday to Tuesday this week. I should have to see a priest. Hint: >35,000 calories.

Madmick said:
Good form.

I definitely wouldn't want to write down what I ate from Sunday to Tuesday this week. I should have to see a priest. Hint: >35,000 calories.
Haha i know how you feel. I use this just to keep me a little more in line and to view progress. Everydays gettin a little better each time.

Hm. I just googled it and it looks like good stuff. Any vets have some more info on the supplement?

I made a thread about it maybe a week ago...check it out its pry on the 2nd page...

Sat. 9/25

B-Fast(6:45): Muscle Milk Protein Shake, 3 Nitrix, 3 Eggs, Toast

Lunch(11:00): Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Apple, Rice, and a milk.

1:30: Bag Work

2:30: 100% Whey Protein Shake

5:00 3 Nitrix

Dinner(6:00): Went to Fridays...Chargrilled chicken sandwich with 2 pieces of bacon, Small amount of fries, and pickles.

1:00 AM: Cardio in with some sexual intercourse

Sun. 9/25
HUNGOVER so i dint lift :mad:

10:05: 3 Nitrix, 2 Fish Oils, 5 Scrambled Eggs, 2 pieces of toast, MM Shake

Lunch(1:30:) BW3's Naked Tenders(grilled) and 3 pickles.

4:30: 3 Nitrix

8:00 Hamburger w/ onion ketchup mustard and bake beans

9:00 3 Nitrix and MM Shake

Mon. 9/26
Worse day yet, shitty every possible way. Lack of self control and discipline.

B-Fast(6:45): 3 Nitrix real fast, woke up late agaaain...

10:05: Forgot my nitrix at home

Lunch(11:00): Nachos w/ meet+cheese, Fries, 2 milks

1:30: 3 Nitrix, Work

3:00 Piece of Pizza at work

Dinner(9:15): Chicken and Rice w/ a 100% whey shake and 3 nitrix(thought id end better then i started)

Ran out of milk, will need to wake up early for my morning shake. Tomorrows a new day!

Back