Diesel Wiesel siting

Urban said:
By the way, has anyone noticed the alarming smallness of guys who promote clubbells? with the exception of the guy doing mills or whatever in the bruiser video they're all pretty small.

I'm fucking huge!!!

Hey check it out, he took our advice and dropped 100lbs and his form got better. Still have some issues with rounding your back and not using a whole lot of leg drive but it is WAY better than before.

I agree, his form has improved a ton, but he's still acting rather hard headed.

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh however.

Oh, and no mocking of sideburns on this board, sideburns are pimp!!

CarnalSalvation said:
I agree, his form has improved a ton, but he's still acting rather hard headed.

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh however.

Oh, and no mocking of sideburns on this board, sideburns are pimp!!

and horn rimmed glasses too, right?

Remember sweetheart, unlike msot of these unclefuckers, you aren't too far away for me to hunt down and kill.

TheNerdKing said:
Hey check it out, he took our advice and dropped 100lbs and his form got better. Still have some issues with rounding your back and not using a whole lot of leg drive but it is WAY better than before.

I dropped 100lbs for my deadlift because that's the weight used for reps in the Strongest Man in Pennsylvania contest that I'm entering. I'll max out again after that with 460. Here was my last max out deadlift with 455:
http://media.putfile.com/max_dead_455

CarnalSalvation said:
Remember sweetheart, unlike msot of these unclefuckers, you aren't too far away for me to hunt down and kill.

you forget, buttercup, that the UP is full of guns. and crazy hicks.

DieselWeasel said:
I dropped 100lbs for my deadlift because that's the weight used for reps in the Strongest Man in Pennsylvania contest that I'm entering. I'll max out again after that with 460. Here was my last max out deadlift with 455:
http://media.putfile.com/max_dead_455

i have a question: why do you walk off from that lift like your lats are big? you have ils pretty damn bad dude...

and your back is still rounded in my opinion. round back to straight back in one motion will hurt you...

but then again, i'm not the expert here...

silent_circus said:
I agree with Carnal.. good form until the last few.

As far as the weight, good job... you're a lot stronger than the average guy. You do the same weight and reps as me. I'm only 17 at 5'7 165 ripped pounds of moose meat.

How much you currently repping out with Deadlifts ? Just asking (curious)

Polynikes said:
i have a question: why do you walk off from that lift like your lats are big? you have ils pretty damn bad dude...

and your back is still rounded in my opinion. round back to straight back in one motion will hurt you...

but then again, i'm not the expert here...

How did you see imaginary lat syndrome in that video? You're a total moron.

DieselWeasel said:
How did you see imaginary lat syndrome in that video? You're a total moron.

are you serious? so, there isn't footage of you walking off after you put the weight down? i could have sworn i saw that footage...

(in the voice of annette benning from the movie "american beauty")

"i must be psychotic!"

Polynikes said:
are you serious? so, there isn't footage of you walking off after you put the weight down? i could have sworn i saw that footage...

(in the voice of annette benning from the movie "american beauty")

"i must be psychotic!"

There -is- footage of me walking away from the barbell, but my lats aren't flared out, you dipshit.

anyway, its supposed to be "sighting". *sigh*

His arms are flared out a little bit as if he has big lats... but, I dont think he's doing it on purpose. After a heavy deadlift... I get up i freeze after i set the weight down. Maybe that happened to him...

cockysprinter said:
i knew there was something wrong with the spelling!

don't encourage Thomas.

dw,

you are just so funny when you throw out all the hostility because people are trying to explain for the umpteenth time that your form while better is not good. you are a young man, and you are strong, so back off on the weight a little and nail the form then move up in weight.

Back