Diego took a photo with the GOAT on Fight Island

Diego was a monster back then. He was a big WW. He's lost a lot of muscle throughout the years.

I agree that he has lost a lot of muscle, potentially got off the acai I'd speculate...

But I don't think he was ever a "big" WW. Was he ever cutting to make 185 on the show? At most I'd imagine he was 190lbs or so, and he was pretty soft on TUF. I think he was an average or smaller sized WW.

At LW I agree in his prime he was on the bigger end maybe. Right now? He's lost muscle and is very noticeably softer/fatter

I agree that he has lost a lot of muscle, potentially got off the acai I'd speculate...

But I don't think he was ever a "big" WW. Was he ever cutting to make 185 on the show? At most I'd imagine he was 190lbs or so, and he was pretty soft on TUF. I think he was an average or smaller sized WW.

At LW I agree in his prime he was on the bigger end maybe. Right now? He's lost muscle and is very noticeably softer/fatter
I'm pretty sure he's a cardio freak now. Hard to look aesthetically pleasing while having a super gas tank without the acai...

I love Diego, but this is silly. Even Diego disagree with you. Read what he actually said in that post...

Fighters don't get to decide who is a goat and who isnt. That's for fans to decide collectively. to call Khabib a goat diminishes the very word.

Calling someone a goat used to mean something...now its literally a joke.

You don't get to be a goat by beating a couple of gatekeeper leftovers...all of which you held a severe stylistic advantage over. Khabib will retire long before he can become legitimate goat contender.

So if Gaethje beats Kahbib...only to then lose to Conor McGregor....is Conor the goat?

And if Conor then loses again to Nate Diaz...is Nate Diaz the goat.

And if Nate Diaz loses to XYZ... is that person then the goat.

If absolutely ridiculous. Closest thing MMA ever had to a goat is Anderson Silva who simply looked a grade above the rest.

Next to Silva...maybe Jon Jones and that's it.

A true goat takes risks and still dominates. A true goat doesn't play it safe and only take favorable matchups. A true goat moves up and still dominates. A true goat is not one dimensional with severe holes in their game.

A true doesnt fight every 2.5 years despite blanketing manlets and taking no damage.

I'm pretty sure he's a cardio freak now. Hard to look aesthetically pleasing while having a super gas tank without the acai...

That doesn't make sense though. He's fat. I'm not saying anything about him being jacked and stacked lol. But I'd imagine if you focused on cardio a lot you'd most likely be leaner...logically.

3141b930-51b6-11ea-ae7d-caba182a7294

Diego's last fight vs Pereira.

v.s.

UFC107-Pennvs.Sanchez-11.B.J.Pennvs.DiegoSanchez.jpg

bjpennjpg-4881f03042498b0a_large.jpg

Obviously one is at LW but he's clearly fat at WW now. I would say that's due to age, due to "potentially" not being on acai, and he probably just doesn't train as hard or intelligently and has worse diet

Going from Jackson-Wink to Josh Fabia I'd imagine you know, probably a big step down from training, diet, dedication, "supplements", etc.

Fighters don't get to decide who is a goat and who isnt. That's for fans to decide collectively. to call Khabib a goat diminishes the very word.

Calling someone a goat used to mean something...now its literally a joke.

You don't get to be a goat by beating a couple of gatekeeper leftovers...all of which you held a severe stylistic advantage over. Khabib will retire long before he can become legitimate goat contender.

So if Gaethje beats Kahbib...only to then lose to Conor McGregor....is Conor the goat?

And if Conor then loses again to Nate Diaz...is Nate Diaz the goat.

And if Nate Diaz loses to XYZ... is that person then the goat.

If absolutely ridiculous. Closest thing MMA ever had to a goat is Anderson Silva who simply looked a grade above the rest.

Next to Silva...maybe Jon Jones and that's it.

A true goat takes risks and still dominates. A true goat doesn't play it safe and only take favorable matchups. A true goat moves up and still dominates. A true goat is not one dimensional with severe holes in their game.

A true doesnt fight every 2.5 years despite blanketing manlets and taking no damage.
Please read your post. It doesn't make sense at all.. Lok the way Khabib's fights goes. He has never been hurt, he has never been in the slightest danger of loosing a fight, never, not even for a second been dominated by anyone, never been dropped, never had the slightest mark on him after a fight and is an unbeaten fighter at 28-0. If that's not a goat fighter, I don't know what to tell you..

Please read your post. It doesn't make sense at all.. Lok the way Khabib's fights goes. He has never been hurt, he has never been in the slightest danger of loosing a fight, never, not even for a second been dominated by anyone, never been dropped, never had the slightest mark on him after a fight and is an unbeaten fighter at 28-0. If that's not a goat fighter, I don't know what to tell you..

khabib-nurmagomedov-al-iaquinta-ufc.jpg Gleison-Tibau-vs-khabib.jpg

Bro do you even UFC. 90% of his fights were against no name bums who never even fought professionally. Of his handful of decent opponents in UFC...almost all were manlet strikers...all of him were referred to by sherdoggers as gatekeeperz except Conor who already got smoked by Nate Diaz prior to Khabib.

Name me Khabibs most defining victory? Conor McGregor....exactly. A manlet and stylistic gimme fight for Khabib. Kahbib has been the beneficiary of stylistically favorable matchups throughout his entire career.

He has exclusively fought strikers most of which had mediocre take down defense...most of which were smaller than him.

To refer to Khabib as a goat is an absolute joke.

Diego probably gave Khabib advice on crystal healing and chakra balancing.

Hopefully Khabib is mentally strong enough to not consider it.

What's GSP doing over there?

View attachment 801665 View attachment 801666

Bro do you even UFC. 90% of his fights were against no name bums who never even fought professionally. Of his handful of decent opponents in UFC...almost all were manlet strikers...all of him were referred to by sherdoggers as gatekeeperz except Conor who already got smoked by Nate Diaz prior to Khabib.

Name me Khabibs most defining victory? Conor McGregor....exactly. A manlet and stylistic gimme fight for Khabib. Kahbib has been the beneficiary of stylistically favorable matchups throughout his entire career.

He has exclusively fought strikers most of which had mediocre take down defense...most of which were smaller than him.

To refer to Khabib as a goat is an absolute joke.
No point talking to you..

Khabib has no where near the resume of Fedor, Bones, GSP, or , Anderson but I will say he ranks 5th in the goat rankings

Back