Media Diego Sanchez spotted UFO

In fact, in 1605 there was also a mass sheep mutilation in England during the time when Shakespeare was writing Macbeth.
They've been coming and mutilating our sheep in the middle of the night for centuries?
It all makes perfect sense now.
Proof of aliens confirmed!

They've been coming and mutilating our sheep in the middle of the night for centuries?
It all makes perfect sense now.
Proof of aliens confirmed!
I never said anything about aliens, and like Dr Jacques Vallee, I think the ET hypothesis is the least likely given the evidence. The point I was making is there is documented high strangeness going back centuries, from UFO’s to the cattle mutilation phenomenon and even Bigfoot. Many dilettantes believe the mutilation phenomenon started with Snippy the horse in the 1960’s in Colorado, where the owner saw a UFO in their field and their mare was found mutilated in the morning, but that is not true.

If you are truly interested in the history and mystery of the mutilation phenomenon and it’s link to high strange, I suggest reading “Stalking The Herd” by Chris O’Brien. Even if you think there is nothing to this, it is one big joke, your government did not, and that is why they spent 22 million tax payer dollars studying cattle mutilation hotspot Skin Walker Ranch. At this point, the people denying the reality of this stuff or saying it is all humans are now the “conspiracy theorists “ doubting the government’s narrative.

But of course he did lol.

Diego’s insanity is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Yes theoretically, it's mathematically possible. It's proven possible, just not by humans. Do you think out of the literally almost infinite amount of solar systems not one entity has evolved much further than the human race? Not one entity has solved the problems we face? Not one entity has found a way to harness gravity or dark matter? Look at what we've accomplished and we as humans kinda suck lol. To say or even think no other entity has out done us technologically is naive.

Are you asking if I believe what we currently have proof of?
Yes I believe we know the distance between worlds is currently greater than any human could ever travel in a life time.

Do I "guess" there is "probably" other life out there. Yes I do, but we don't have any proof of that.

Are you asking if I believe what we currently have proof of?
Yes I believe we know the distance between worlds is currently greater than any human could ever travel in a life time.

Do I "guess" there is "probably" other life out there. Yes I do, but we don't have any proof of that.
I'm asking if you believe there are no other beings or civilization that's has solved the human problem we have for space travel. We know how to space travel. We just can't apply it. You keep thinking in distance but distance is not relevant when bending time space. I'm not sure if you understand that concept.

I'm asking if you believe there are no other beings or civilization that's has solved the human problem we have for space travel. We know how to space travel. We just can't apply it. You keep thinking in distance but distance is not relevant when bending time space. I'm not sure if you understand that concept.

I understand you're talking about something that in theory could work. However there is no practice proving it does. As of right now, we're alone and there is very little chance that changes before you're just a thought on Sherdog ;)

UFO's are real - the govenment literally admitted it and no one cared.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

a ufo doesn't mean alien though, so they aren't saying here there are aliens everyone. they are admitting there is technology or some kind of phenomenon they do not understand. the current political state at the time most people just felt they were trying to give everyone a distraction and or its someone elses military tech or this is a way for the us to cover its own military testing with out admission to what it is. If they outright say we know there are Aliens from another planet and we have proof of their bodies then everyone would care. for a good while but they would move on without further evidence.

So if one God created all 700,000,000,000,000,000,000 different planets in the universe who created God? And why make such a huge universe if we're the only ones here on earth?

Most ridiculous shit I've read here for days. Sure, the odds of there being other intelligent beings in the universe is pretty strong (see the Drake Equation), but the distances to cover to even the NEAREST star to the Sun (Proxima Centauri) are so mind-bogglingly far, even traveling at the speed of light, it would take 4+ years to get there.
Anyone purporting that faster than light travel is a thing is a deluded idiot.

DIego got confused after Fabia told him it was aliens probing Uranus while he was oil checking him late at night.

Back