Diego Sanchez... his losing streak and future in the UFC

kimbogottaeat

White Belt
Reaction score
Diego has lost 5 in a row. He is 1-7 in his last 8 fights with his only "win" being a comeback victory against ex-UFC fighter Paulo Thiago.

Will a pre-fight meal of beef tartare and quail eggs be served to ensure he is not cut from the UFC after Pearson beats him?

Is Leonard Garcia waiting in the wings to file a lawsuit against the UFC for wrongful termination?

How long does being a warrior keep Diego's dream alive? When will the nightmare of watching him get smashed end?

Should the UFC line up cans for him to fight at the end of his career or do they risk a can doing all the smashing?

Discuss.

Just looked up his record, last opponent he stopped was in 2008. Ouch.

I imagine if he loses again, the UFC will throw him a softball like David Bielkheden, just like they did back in 08 after he lost two in a row.

Diego has lost 5 in a row. He is 1-7 in his last 8 fights with his only "win" being a comeback victory against ex-UFC fighter Paulo Thiago.

Will a pre-fight meal of beef tartare and quail eggs be served to ensure he is not cut from the UFC after Pearson beats him?

Is Leonard Garcia waiting in the wings to file a lawsuit against the UFC for wrongful termination?

How long does being a warrior keep Diego's dream alive? When will the nightmare of watching him get smashed end?

Should the UFC line up cans for him to fight at the end of his career or do they risk a can doing all the smashing?

Discuss.

There are no cans in the UFC, Diego has a huge fan base and puts on AMAZING fights. Also when checking his record it seems he hasn't lost 5 in a row, and is actually 3 - 4 out of his last 7, INTO THE CORNER WITH YOU!

Diego has lost 5 in a row. He is 1-7 in his last 8 fights

Either you can't count or you're looking at the wrong fighter's stats.

but holy shit, diego's last 9 out of 10 fights all went to decision. Either that was his "dream" or greg jackson's game planning at its finest.

He puts on exciting fights. He isn't afraid to have a slug fest.

The UFC won't cut him.

There are no cans in the UFC, Diego has a huge fan base and puts on AMAZING fights. Also when checking his record it seems he hasn't lost 5 in a row, and is actually 3 - 4 out of his last 7, INTO THE CORNER WITH YOU!

You must be a true Diego fan if you had to look up his record. Look at those 3 wins and if you saw the fights you would understand my point. Your wrong there are plenty of cans on the roster. Yes they are professional fighters but not everyone belongs in the UFC. They have to fill out cards so that they can put on fights every week. I will reword it for you. Should they line up fringe UFC fighters so he has a chance to win?

The UFC brass should ink a deal between Diego and Charlie Brennaman.

He would get a stoppage then.

Brah Diego beat Kamps fair and square, don't be biased!

Either you can't count or you're looking at the wrong fighter's stats.

but holy shit, diego's last 9 out of 10 fights all went to decision. Either that was his "dream" or greg jackson's game planning at its finest.

You're not paying attention. He has one real win against Paulo Thiago. And he had to make a comeback to pull it off.

lol.

How many fighters are you fans of besides Diego? And you can reiterate all their records to 8 fights back?

go kill yourself.

Diego is the only fighter I'm a fan of. That wasn't my point, don't hurt yourself. Anyone that follows the UFC and/or Diego knows his wins over Kampmann and Gomi were gift decisions.

I don't want to be that guy. But I just don't think he should be fighting anymore. He's still fairly young, should walk away while he's still able to speak correctly...if he can still.

You're not paying attention. He has one real win against Paulo Thiago. And he had to make a comeback to pull it off.

Ok, got it.

If you wanna talk about wins and "wins", his last real win was in 2008 against Luigi Fioravanti....lol wow.

Ok, got it.

If you wanna talk about wins and "wins", his last real win was in 2008 against Luigi Fioravanti....lol wow.

Even though I had money on Kamp, and it kills me, Kampmann fucked that fight up. He destroyed Diego in the first round but then just backed up and took shots for the next two. It sucks, but Diego deserved to win that fight. Stop listening to Jordan Breen.

As for the Gomi fight, I had Gomi winning, but it was very close. One of those fights where the decision could really go either way.

yeah i think he had tito's page open in fightfinder and not diego's

Diego is never gonna get cut. He will be asked to retire though, and I think it's the right thing for him at this point. I don't wanna see him like Ali a few years from now.

Diego is never gonna get cut. He will be asked to retire though, and I think it's the right thing for him at this point. I don't wanna see him like Ali a few years from now.

He might have already past that point I think... he is already talking incoherently in many of his recent interviews.

Diego is the only fighter I'm a fan of. That wasn't my point, don't hurt yourself. Anyone that follows the UFC and/or Diego knows his wins over Kampmann and Gomi were gift decisions.

Diego rocking Kamp in the last 2 rounds > Kamps jab

He might have already past that point I think... he is already talking incoherently in many of his recent interviews.

He definitely has sustained brain damage haha, but if your using the Melendez fights post interview I would not say thats fair considering he had just got punched in the face about a 100 times :/

Back