Diego Sanchez coach shows off revolutionary Jedi one finger technique

Is this the same guy that was rolling with soap and dancing around the heavy bag? Had lond hair and bullshit level 10000

I can only imagine what it must be like to idolize random men on the internet that you know nothing about. Do you dream about what his balls taste like, or only his anus?
Dude! He is f...g joking, making fun of you and you dont even realize it.

what kind of mcdojo shit did i just watch?

Go figure, classic key board warrior talking down a great coach only to revert to homophobia when he gets pressed.

In my defense, I'd just woken up and misread the clever ruse of your replies. Well played.

Fabia would fuck you up beyond belief, only to rehab you to 85% just to fuck you up again. All with one finger

This is what i would do to Fabio he looks like a bitch

gV-bir.gif

Is this the same guy that was rolling with soap and dancing around the heavy bag? Had lond hair and bullshit level 10000

There was a video of him "working" the heavy bag that circulated here some months back. Footwork of an angel. Strikes of a ninja. Legendary shit.

It's hilarious that you sherdoggers actually think you understand fighting more than MMA. If a longtime UFC fighter and former contender thinks a guy is legit, he is legit.

As if a guy with a lifetime of fighting at the highest level can't spot bullshit. You guys need touch some more crystals and get an education.

Con artist

Diego is braindead

Also Diego moved Gall with one finger.. when he literally fingered his ass LOL

It's hilarious that you sherdoggers actually think you understand fighting more than MMA. If a longtime UFC fighter and former contender thinks a guy is legit, he is legit.

As if a guy with a lifetime of fighting at the highest level can't spot bullshit. You guys need touch some more crystals and get an education.

Yes because we know that fighters late into their careers that have taken tens of thousands blows to the head always make the most rational decisions.

How much of Diego's purse is this jackass taking?

"Joshua has extensive specialized experience in [...] human rights [...]. He holds certifications in [...] breathing and more."

Say good sirs, how would a searcher go about acquiring specialized experience in human rights and a certification in breathing?

Back