Diego Sanchez coach shows off revolutionary Jedi one finger technique

Based on what evidence?

"Since childhood, Joshua Fabia has traveled around the world, immersed himself in different cultures, and adapted to various environments. His journey as a healer and guide began at just nine years old when his grandfather suffered from a heart attack and a ruptured brain aneurysm that resulted in the same effects as a stroke. Observing the Western approach to physical therapy and driven by the desire to help, Joshua fell into the role of physical therapist for his grandfather and worked with him to a remarkable 85% full recovery.

Throughout his own physical life, including his years as a successful athlete, Joshua has healed and rehabilitated injuries sustained from the wear and tear of taking his body to the limits and putting it to the test in a world of circumstances. Apart from his innate understanding of the human body, Joshua has extensive specialized experience in defense, protection, human rights, and physical therapy. He holds certifications in martial arts, personal training, several military fields, stretch training, breathing and more. Additionally, Joshua has sought out experiential wisdom from elders and wise leaders all over the world. From them, in the depths of forests, jungles, and deserts, he learned universal, ancient concepts that enable us to reconnect, heal, and take control of our lives."
He's a warrior and you aren't

"Since childhood, Joshua Fabia has traveled around the world, immersed himself in different cultures, and adapted to various environments. His journey as a healer and guide began at just nine years old when his grandfather suffered from a heart attack and a ruptured brain aneurysm that resulted in the same effects as a stroke. Observing the Western approach to physical therapy and driven by the desire to help, Joshua fell into the role of physical therapist for his grandfather and worked with him to a remarkable 85% full recovery.

Throughout his own physical life, including his years as a successful athlete, Joshua has healed and rehabilitated injuries sustained from the wear and tear of taking his body to the limits and putting it to the test in a world of circumstances. Apart from his innate understanding of the human body, Joshua has extensive specialized experience in defense, protection, human rights, and physical therapy. He holds certifications in martial arts, personal training, several military fields, stretch training, breathing and more. Additionally, Joshua has sought out experiential wisdom from elders and wise leaders all over the world. From them, in the depths of forests, jungles, and deserts, he learned universal, ancient concepts that enable us to reconnect, heal, and take control of our lives."
He's a warrior and you aren't

If you actually read that and do anything other than laugh, you're a joke as well.

Fabia would fuck you up beyond belief, only to rehab you to 85% just to fuck you up again. All with one finger

I can only imagine what it must be like to idolize random men on the internet that you know nothing about. Do you dream about what his balls taste like, or only his anus?

I can only imagine what it must be like to idolize random men on the internet that you know nothing about. Do you dream about what his balls taste like, or only his anus?
Go figure, classic key board warrior talking down a great coach only to revert to homophobia when he gets pressed.

Probably not a great look for the UFC and Reebok that this guy is in a fully kitted out Cuckbok jumpsuit while he's on the verge of performing touchless KOs

I was expecting him to stick his finger in his butt and then try to dirty sanchez that other guy.

nate-diaz-finger.png

The way he talks/writes about himself screams "charlatan". That being said, this clip is just some schmo's cellphone recording him teaching a random beginners class some basic kinesiology.
P.S.- I absolutely hate any Josh's that choose to go by "Joshua". Same with Phil/Philip.

<Prem973> I have a feeling Diego won't make it back to his corner for some of that ethereal wisdom

Put the finger in his ass, he'll move fo' sho.

I love this dumb shit, reminds me of the old school clips of instructors acting like they have super powers and students playing along, shit is so ridiculous

Yet you're trashing a man you know nothing about except the only evidence we have which suggests he is a remarkable person.

That could fuck you up easily.

With one finger.

Ahhh, I'd seen that fight several times and always thought the guy was just some joeschmoe getting thrown to the wolves/Igor. I mean, he still was, but it's nice to know he had a legit-ish background.
Legit, indeed, BJJ Carlson BB, & missed the Judo Panams because of 'political' reasons...

lol yeah only his finger, more like his arm + bodyweight

Back