Media Diego Sanchez attempting Masvidal's flying knee

lol this comment

Pretty sure :eek::eek::eek:ia is showing him this, telling him that this really happened and that he won. Sanchez of course believes diz shit.

at least :eek::eek::eek:ia not getting the same attention like last fight where he was invited to several podcast's etc.

Me: “Mom can we got out and see Jorge Masvidal?”

Mom: “We have Jorge Masvidal at home.”

Jorge Masvidal at home:

The real funny thing is that he is 3-2 in his last 5 fights and hasn't been finished since Matt Brown two years ago.

gV-bir.gif
Cruelly underrated all time KO. Truly top 5

And McGregor wanted to fight this guy. Very ballsy.

I've seen fighters in street beefs throw better knees than that. Diego defo needs to retire.

My question is: why is Diego looking like an old man? (post trt Vitor).
Someone told me it is repeated weight cutting.
Any ideas?

Conor fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and thats why he makes Infinite times more money than rest of the fighters deserve.
Lol. He talks about it, but he doesn't do much of it. The guy doesn't even fight once a year, so much for "anytime".

As for "anyone", one would think that someone pretending to deserve being ranked as high as he thinks he should be would seek to fight someone other than the pudgy, worn out shadow of a former Diego Sanchez, who last fought for a title over a decade ago, and who now can't win a fight on an undercard.

Nice try, though.

I enjoyed how the commentators kept framing Diego’s winning streak as something impressive without ever mentioning the nature of his DQ win, namely that he got dumptrucked. It’s one thing to trot a legend out to finish his contract, but it’s entirely unacceptable to do so when said legend is being led about by a joke and a drunk.

Love to get a bunch of Diego fans with socks filled with bars of soap to get 5 minutes alone with Fabia. Fuck that guy!! What a cunt.

Back