Media Diego Sanchez attempting Masvidal's flying knee

The real funny thing is that he is 3-2 in his last 5 fights and hasn't been finished since Matt Brown two years ago.

gV-bir.gif
Matt Brown is legit my favourite finisher of all time he was and will always be the absolute definition of a fucking Savage.

Also Poor Diego anyone poking fun at him is an asshole.

Diego needs to get on that sauce, get the 3.8 to 1 testosterone ratio. Get a real camp and get rid of that cult leader limp wristed Fabia fucko. He can come back!

That was just plain embarrassing.

Its sad watching him fight now.
I feel like im watching a little kid playfighting during his matches.

I swear Fabia threw him in the de evolution machine or something and dumbed him down a bit.
mxosnhzb1w1yrumjmskh.gif

I wish Matt choked Fabia into unconsciousness.

By far the most out of shape Diego we've seen. Far cry from 15 years ago. Hes brought us alot of great fights just like cowboy and bj Penn but now its time to dial is back

What's that about UFC fanboys talking about other Organizations freakshow and bum fights - this is no better (booking Diego to fight when it's obvious that he is not only physically shot but his mind is on the outs as well).

The shocking thing to me was how out of shape he looked. He was never super athletic, he never had good striking. But he always had good cardio, he was always in decent shape. And I never took him for someone who lets himself go between fights. But this version of Diego looked like he spent half the camp on a couch eating Doritos.

I now understand why Koscheck was so pissed that he lost to Diego the first time...

Yeah Diego looked pretty crappy in there. Even his physique has gone down fast. Hate to say it but he most definitely should retire.

Back