Diego Sanchez and Darren Till

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Remember when Till said he was scared before and leading up to a fight? This was Diego’s response:
FC75ADD4-234F-4E62-851A-D0CEBB5F33C1.jpeg

This is why I was pissed at Diego, I mean I understand why he did it, but don’t talk shit, then do the same thing you berated another fighter for.

Diego Sanchez died of blood loss following the BJ Penn fight. This is a different guy. This guy has different tattoos and hair.

Remember when Till said he was scared before and leading up to a fight? This was Diego’s response:
View attachment 730559

This is why I was pissed at Diego, I mean I understand why he did it, but don’t talk shit, then do the same thing you berated another fighter for.
You're full of shit join date 2019. You only heard about Diego's stevia induced rants today, and are trying to sound like you know shit. You don't. Go back to hiding under your bed in your moms basement.

Ts, Diego has gone insane for a while now. Dont take anything he says seriously. I wish the man the best and i cant feel nothing more but worried about his future and adult life living with a serious case of cte.

Diego is a hypocrite and a coward.

Till is a real man and much better fighter

You're full of shit join date 2019. You only heard about Diego's stevia induced rants today, and are trying to sound like you know shit. You don't. Go back to hiding under your bed in your moms basement.

You’ve been on Sherdog since 2009. Who’s the one living in their moms basement? I just joined because I’m not a loser that needs to validate my own self worth online by belittling how long a person has come to a forum where 95% of the posts are about McGregor’s weigh in hard on.

I’m not bashing Diego, being hypocritical makes you look like a fool. But as mentioned his CTE is probably taken full control, and this coach of his has obviously pussified him.

You’ve been on Sherdog since 2009. Who’s the one living in their moms basement? I just joined because I’m not a loser that needs to validate my own self worth online by belittling how long a person has come to a forum where 95% of the posts are about McGregor’s weigh in hard on.

Cnor_Gay.png

View attachment 730559

Meh, the world is full of hypocrites, is normal. Just add him to the list and move along.

We shall see how many post you have in 10 years from now. Then we can argue who is the loser. Lucky for you, i'll probably be senile or dead by then. And i have been married for 20 years and have a son, sorry, moved out at 17.

We shall see how many post you have in 10 years from now. Then we can argue who is the loser. Lucky for you, i'll probably be senile or dead by then. And i have been married for 20 years and have a son, sorry, moved out at 17.

We don’t need to measure dicks, everyone has a life, I got 3 kids lol. But I did about 1000 posts my first year so in 10 years I will be about even with you!

Back