Diego Sanchez and Darren Till

We don’t need to measure dicks, everyone has a life, I got 3 kids lol. But I did about 1000 posts my first year so in 10 years I will be about even with you!
Thats how its starts. First year 1000, year two, or three you're up to 5 to 8000, before you know it, you are a full blown loser like most of these post 2015 join dates with 20k posts.

Diego Sanchez died of blood loss following the BJ Penn fight. This is a different guy. This guy has different tattoos and hair.

1206559723.jpg.0.jpg

never been into this mysticism, spirituality, asceticim, cult or guru shit but his belly tattoo clearly has to do with this lifestyle. i noticed that in the fight. probably there are one or two other new tatts on him.

It's a relig. Cult and Fabia is a fucking wannabe Guru. Just fuck People like him. Manipulate mental weaker people and make them dependet.

Til might actually win a fight legitimately here (relative to hype) but I'd still put money on diego

1206559723.jpg.0.jpg

never been into this mysticism, spirituality, asceticim, cult or guru shit but his belly tattoo clearly has to do with this lifestyle. i noticed that in the fight. probably there are one or two other new tatts on him.

It's a relig. Cult and Fabia is a fucking wannabe Guru. Just fuck People like him. Manipulate mental weaker people and make them dependet.
Shiiiiiiiit I never even noticed that. Will try and research it a bit tomorrow. Good looking out bud. I’m shocked people still fall for these scam artists. These scam artists know who to prey on though.

We shall see how many post you have in 10 years from now. Then we can argue who is the loser. Lucky for you, i'll probably be senile or dead by then. And i have been married for 20 years and have a son, sorry, moved out at 17.
Stop white knighting Diego, you :eek::eek::eek:.

Thats how its starts. First year 1000, year two, or three you're up to 5 to 8000, before you know it, you are a full blown loser like most of these post 2015 join dates with 20k posts.

Nothing wrong with the sherbros! Leave them alone I wanna hear Tony will beat Khabib until the week after the fight. Tony was not that good anyway.

Nothing wrong with the sherbros! Leave them alone I wanna hear Tony will beat Khabib until the week after the fight. Tony was not that good anyway.
I would have agreed with you back in the brock era (but even then it was sketchy) Now we got Kalabeeb and Conor fanbase which is 10x worse. I just want both of these era's to end. I can't stand Ferguson, but i will root for him just so i don't have to deal with the Ka;abeeb and Conor fanbois anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back