Diego Nunes leaves Nova Uniao camp because of conflict of interest with Jose Aldo

Is he running to the blackzillians like the rest of the overshadowed fighters?

I could've sworn this happened back when he first came to UFC. I think right before the Florian fight

I mean that's cool and good for him, but he won't be getting a title shot anytime soon. There's a bunch of people in front of him.

Hope he finds close to the elite talent he had at Nova Unioa...with Renan Barao, Marcus Galvo, Eduardo Dantas, Harcan Dias, Aldo etc...

I could've sworn this happened back when he first came to UFC. I think right before the Florian fight

Yeah, I thought this happened a while ago...if not before the Florian fight, then right after it.

Hope he finds close to the elite talent he had at Nova Unioa...with Renan Barao, Marcus Galvo, Eduardo Dantas, Harcan Dias, Aldo etc...

I doubt he will again...well good for him i guess

He should go to Black House. It would improve his all-around game, and make him a tougher out than he already is.

Yeah, I thought this happened a while ago...if not before the Florian fight, then right after it.
What I recall happening was the Florian fight was for a shot a the title, which Aldo had, so Nunes split with the team.

But maybe he just stated he would fight Aldo if he got the title shot, and that caused some tension. Or maybe he did split and then returned once he lost to Florian. I really can't remember which it was

Rory needs it more. He shares an apartment with Mike Ricci.

You also do know that when Rory first came to Tristar; GSP took him in to live with him, right? It wasn't until Rory got FOTN bonus with Condit did he make the permanent move to Montreal and lived a little better with Ricci.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back