News Diego misses Barbie the stripper

True story about barbie the stripper:

I worked in a nursing home as a teenager, I was an stna (nurses aid). I took care of a elderly woman named barbie who use to be a exotic dancer and she was a PERVERT! Every time I went in her room she would say "alright, drop your pants" I told her I had a gf and she said "I'll whoop her ass" lol. one time I hear her talking to the nurses and they asked if she liked her new stna (me) and she said "yeah he's tall, I bet he's got a cock about this big." And hold her hands like 2 feet apart <45>

True story about barbie the stripper:

I worked in a nursing home as a teenager, I was an stna (nurses aid). I took care of a elderly woman named barbie who use to be a exotic dancer and she was a PERVERT! Every time I went in her room she would say "alright, drop your pants" I told her I had a gf and she said "I'll whoop her ass" lol. one time I hear her talking to the nurses and they asked if she liked her new stna (me) and she said "yeah he's tall, I bet he's got a cock about this big." And hold her hands like 2 feet apart <45>

was she gilf material doh?

was she gilf material doh?
Partially blind from diabeetus and grabbing at the d all the time..........yes

That's not even the worse I was sexually harassed in that place lol. Since I'm not the topic and have an audience I guess....one time I put this woman in bed who reminded me of my great grandmother, she was super sweet and asked for a hug so I said sure and SHE STARTED SUCKING ON MY NECK. I just stood up and said "ok bye" and got the hell out of there hahaha

whenever a man likes fake tits i assume he's a homosexual

You are just not honest about it thats all. Like overweight women telling they love their body and its fat schaming...etc.

Nowadays with many professional surgeons you may realize at same point they had surgery (you dont say fake as you also dont say fake heart transplant..etc.) but it looks and feels like tissue feels.

Men are programmed by nature. Physical attraction is mostly that. Looking for signs of a high level reproducer. Its just nature and it doesnt care about morals or your high ground. It just is. As a man you dont get it because you can change yourself by training. A woman cant do that with her cleavage.

Be a little more relaxed and get down from your high horse.

Ounce upon a time Diego had a bright future. I wish him the best.

"I care about his well being."

This is the guy on Tuf 1 who chased aliens and pretended to not understand why he couldn't just leave Asparagus stalks for everyone else.

His YES! entrance and his Diego the vampire hunter entrance are also on display.

He's been playing with 30 cards for awhile now.

1cdb12408d50c6b463638d9fa943fb14.jpg

Plastic WOOD!

Back