News Diego misses Barbie the stripper

When was the last time you even touched a woman? Paying or otherwise? Just asking for friend... I know women that would even fuck you...
Three weeks ago and it happened organically with no monetary transactions. Unlike you. Who paid to lose your virginity at 40 years old.

Three weeks ago and it happened organically with no monetary transactions. Unlike you. Who paid to lose your virginity at 40 years old.
And then she ran away??? Your a fucken clown, I'm 35. At least I get to run away from them. They obviously run away from you... usually they at least buy me drinks before treating me like a whore.

And then she ran away??? Your a fucken clown, I'm 35. At least I get to run away from them. They obviously run away from you... usually they at least buy me drinks before treating me like a whore.
Lol literally none of that happened you ugly cunt.

Lol literally none of that happened you ugly cunt.
Not what she said. Have fun having sex "organically", (aka imaginary) I will just do it the normal way, and get laid. I'm trying to convince a certain girl to shag me in the toilets again.

Not what she said. Have fun having sex "organically", (aka imaginary) I will just do it the normal way, and get laid. I'm trying to convince a certain girl to shag me in the toilets again.
You are full of shit..

shut your 40 year old virgin face up.

You are full of shit..

shut your 40 year old virgin face up.
Awful hard to eat pussy with my mouth shut. Not that you would know about that...
Would be doing alright if I was fourty. It would mean I was chatting up a chick half my age, the other night.

LMAO 2 sherdoggers arguing over who's uglier, and gets more chicks. You guys should just both Dox yourselves and let the community decide.

Awful hard to eat pussy with my mouth shut. Not that you would know about that...
Would be doing alright if I was fourty. It would mean I was chatting up a chick half my age, the other night.
Shut up virgin.

My search for "barbie305" came up with this...

Shut up virgin.
You can't make your mind up can you. I think the only virgin around here (maybe not the only one) is you.
In all seriousness I recommend scarlet blue, they are one of the best booking sites available. You have to be patient for a response though. The nice ones are actually hard to book. (I know it's going to be difficult for you, but you can't behave like a creep). Just message a few (they even say what to text for dumb arses like you) and wait for a response.

You can't make your mind up can you. I think the only virgin around here (maybe not the only one) is you.
In all seriousness I recommend scarlet blue, they are one of the best booking sites available. You have to be patient for a response though. The nice ones are actually hard to book. (I know it's going to be difficult for you, but you can't behave like a creep). Just message a few (they even say what to text for dumb arses like you) and wait for a response.
This post made no sense.

good job you 40 year old virgin.

I was 17 so at the time I just thought it was funny, obvious it was pretty messed up, but the women who work in those places are constantly getting groped by the old men. Plus some of the people there can be extremely rude, but at the same time you feel bad for the ones who are actually nice people who are lonely but you don't have time to sit and talk with them because you are constantly running in every direction. I've worked in a steel mill, a garage door manufacturing plant, I was a kitchen and bath remodeler and now I'm a kitchen and bath sales and designs guy. That job as a nurses aid was by far the hardest job I have ever had. Its physically hard but also you are dealing with a lot of situations, some of them end with people you have gotten to know dying while you are holding them up with your arm around them, and then you get to tell their family that their loved one just passed, then go back in the room and change this persons cloths who just died and help put them in a body bag and wait for the morgue to come.
Man, i bet. I think I'd rather so have a job like you do now. Do your physical labor and be done at the end of the day. Dealing with the mental aspect of peoples emotions and being that bearer of bad news doesnt souund like my cup of tea either bro.

Back