Die hard Siver fan checking in...

Drunken Blindness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor out classed him. Out did him every where. I think Siver avoided the take down more so because he couldn't get it.

No controversy. Conor won and he did it well.

I tip my hat to Conor.

But Siver is still my man and always will be. No regrets.

Connor made it look easier than I thought he would

Siver is tough as nails if nothing else and probably left with his chin and brain intact

What? He didn't stop siver in 2 minutes??

In Hindsight Holloway us a durable son of a bitch

Respect to Siver for showing up, and eliminating Conor's reputation on picking the rounds.

You just figured you'd go ahead and start your own thread before anyone had the opportunity to bump your ridiculous posts.

Nice save.

Dennis Siver has fans? Well you learn something new everyday

There are die hard Siver fans? You learn something new everyday.

edit: lol above me.

Unfortunately it's what Siver was brought in to do.

The guy was barely mentioned in the promoting of the fight. UFC treated him like he was some random no-name brought in on short notice from King of the Cage.

I'd like to add that I was very wrong. I truly thought there was a good chance that it would be a competitive fight.

Siver actually did pretty well against him tbh, he was landing some solid shots while conor was running in with the upper cut. Legit win for Conor, but Siver did well with the kicks and counters. He'll be back!

Unfortunately it's what Siver was brought in to do.

The guy was barely mentioned in the promoting of the fight. UFC treated him like he was some random no-name brought in on short notice from King of the Cage.

Well, what did you expect? Do you think anyone would have shown up if the fight was Siver vs TBA? Yet, put Mc Gregor vs TBA and BAM, you have a sold out arena. Let's get real here, Siver might be a respected veteran but he has no part in the UFC plan of World Fucking Domination. It's all about Mc Gregor and you'd be a fool to deny it.

ufc-wfd.jpg

Back