"Didn't think he still had it in him"

Despite losing, Molina surprised the hell out of me against Matthysse. Hurting him and knocking him down twice...

Getting in the 11 round after that brutal mortal kombat combination...that was impressive...he made a fan out of me that night.

:icon_lol:

I had Holy winning 116-112.

I wasn't scoring, but I was pretty sure he won the fight. I was pretty upset. He was a 4 or 5 - 1 underdog and I had put money on him.

edit: then i hopped on sherdog, and everyone else was agreeing the decision was bad.

Way past his prime Bailey, going up against a young gun who was suppose to run through him to better things. Supposed to be showcased on a Floyd undercard.

Met an uppercut that put him into retirement at a young age.

Yeah salido I thought would've been straightened out by juanma.

Closer to home-eubank v Thompson.

I reference this fight a lot, but Gomez-Arthur takes some beating for me.

Way past his prime Bailey, going up against a young gun who was suppose to run through him to better things. Supposed to be showcased on a Floyd undercard.

Haha, I know who they are, it was a joke about mike jones the rapper :redface: Guess you were too old for the reference :icon_chee

your av should animate. this forum is bullshit

Cotto vs Floyd.

Cotto looked good against Foreman, Mayorga and Margarito, but let's be real, they aren't very good.

I was afraid he didn't still have elite level skills in him and was very surprised.

Holyfield vs. Tyson 1,

Evander was considered a shot fighter going into that matchup. Most were expecting Tyson/Spinks 2.

Cotto vs Floyd.

Cotto looked good against Foreman, Mayorga and Margarito, but let's be real, they aren't very good.

I was afraid he didn't still have elite level skills in him and was very surprised.

I know most don't agree with me but I think Margarito in his prime, plaster or no plaster, is one of the scariest dudes in boxing. Perfect punch placement, big volume, good footwork, unbelievable chin, and enough power to put most guys down and out. Margarito was very good but he didn't have the right mind for boxing.

Margarito was a good fighter. In his prime he actually had some skills.

Lol, i didn't even know there was a rapper named Mike Jones.

The one and only, you can't clone me. Got a lotta haters and a lotta homies, some friends and some phonies.

[YT]WYTBsN-KeNE[/YT]

Swishahouse anything >

Back