Didn't realise the Hooker Felder fight was next week

Felder? I didn't even Hooker!!

I feel hooker is massively overrated. Does everyone not remember Edson absolutely dismantling him basically a year ago?

There is levels to this shit. And they weren’t on the same level. That was a hard one to watch at times

Roses are red ,
It's just bad luck- a pity,
Hooker has gotten to next level-,
Unfortunately hes arriving to hellbow city.

I hope Hooker puts a beating on Felder. That dude talks so much shit.

Damn homies! UFC FN and Wilder/Fury 2, back to back! We don’t deserve such a night.

I think Hooker can surprise Paul with a long knee up the middle. My only hesitation in picking The Hangman is that absolute beating Barboza gave him.. not to do MMAth, just hard to shake that one.

I’m cheering for Felder, but it’s a coin toss for me. Hoping for a good non-controversial fight.

Lol the fight between two guys who ducked Islam Makhachev.

Whoever wins is what....the ducker who may not have lost as bad to Islam or the "tougher" of the two duckers?

Who cares, seriously, after Tukhugov and Mustafaev's fights I'm going to switch over to boxing, I dont care to watch two duckers fight each other in the octagon

I feel hooker is massively overrated. Does everyone not remember Edson absolutely dismantling him basically a year ago?

There is levels to this shit. And they weren’t on the same level. That was a hard one to watch at times
The word ‘overrated’ gets flung about far too often. Barboza beat Hooker because he was stylistically a bad match up for him. However there is still hype on Hooker because while he is a good striker, he also has good offensive grappling and submissions that can take him up the rankings, unlike Barboza.

Barboza's victims fighting for that silver medal

tumblr_pp6kps4N4f1r7vh24o2_500.gifv

I think Felder will out-tough guy Hooker easily. I'm normally Hooker friendly but not in this instance.

nice. dont care who wins but these guys usually scrap and dont have boring fights. lessens the blow of having to wait 3 weeks for Yoel-Adesanya

I got Felder on this one, the Irish Dragon will rise to the occasion (I hope).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back