Didn't realise the Hooker Felder fight was next week

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Holy shit, gonna be a fun one

And even better that it will be finished about an hour before Fury Wilder 2.

The card isn't star studded but you'll take it when a main event like this is at the end of the rainbow. I have Hooker by SD.

I'm pumped for that main event. Felder is tough as nails but i'm taking Hooker in that one.

I like Hooker in this fight.

That's funny because Felder thinks he's a big attraction. He honestly thought his rematch with faded Barboza was some marquee fight for MMA fans.

I have a hooker fight every weekend

The card isn't star studded but you'll take it when a main event like this is at the end of the rainbow. I have Hooker by SD.

Should be a war.

There's also a Magomed Mustafaev fight on the card which is always a treat.

Also looking forward to the co-main between Crute and Oleksieczuk.

Felder should have lost to Edson and is over ranked

The Hooker should win comfortably

Damn, even Wilder Fury have to delay their supposedly "box office" bout for Hooker and Felder. Fight Night got the WBC shook!

Going to watch it because i have nothing better to do. I want to see Felder getting smashed hard. One of the few Fighters i really hate. Thx God there is Wilders vs Fury 2 otherwise it would be a pretty shitty weekend with Felder fighting Main Event.

Going to be a good weekend, i'll try to smoke less than usual so i can stay awake for the card, and the fury bout.

I got hooker. I feel he will wreck Islam if they ever fought.

No idea how this plays out.
Thoses guys seem in the same level to me

Should be too slick for the Wildling.

Going to watch it because i have nothing better to do. I want to see Felder getting smashed hard. One of the few Fighters i really hate. Thx God there is Wilders vs Fury 2 otherwise it would be a pretty shitty weekend with Felder fighting Main Event.

Why would you hate Felder? He's quite likeable IMO.

It'll be a high action, fun fight. The longer the fight goes, the more I favor Felder, Especially in a 5 rounder, but I think Hooker finds the KO/TKO within the 1st 2 rounds. I think Hooker has the clear power advantage, for his sake, hopefully he can make use of it.

Correct, what a good Sunday it will be over here.

Back