Didn't Dillion Danis challenge Kevin Lee and RDA to a gym fight in the past?

Danis: Let's roll on instagram for 100k that I don't have.

RDA: I'll straight up fight you with no time limit for the same 100k

Danis:
<{ByeHomer}>

Ok that i agree with. It was like an unfunny version of when Rikishi wiped his big ass on people's face in the corner

But you need heat of different types and i think he had a unique brand of heel
He had a brand that fans actually just didnt like. He wasnt getting "heel' heat he was getting fuck this guy he sucks dont wanna watch his matches heat.

He had a brand that fans actually just didnt like. He wasnt getting "heel' heat he was getting fuck this guy he sucks dont wanna watch his matches heat.
You're an xpac mark.

I say that with all due hespect but...yeah.

The name appears multiple times in the pics posted. Still manages to fuck it up in the title.

A “gym fight”? Why would a professional fighter fight for free?

<JerryWWF>

A “gym fight”? Why would a professional fighter fight for free?

<JerryWWF>

Lol RDA would love to kick his ass and risk getting injured or jumped for 100k that Dillon doesn’t have or is given to him by Conor

Still waiting on him to win a few and come to the UFC and knock Khabib from the unbeaten... Ha

But really, even the Lee that got finished last night would make quick work of him...

Dillon might be many thing but no one can call him a pussy. He would 100% do it as he is a hot head. He aint an Ali like character where he is strong in numbers and weak alone either.

Still waiting on him to win a few and come to the UFC and knock Khabib from the unbeaten... Ha

But really, even the Lee that got finished last night would make quick work of him...

Not in BJJ. Danis would twist him into a knot. MMA, Danis is fucked.

The way RDA randomly inserted himself into a beef with "Dennis" and shook him into silence is probably one of my favorite MMA moments ever.

Dillon might be many thing but no one can call him a pussy. He would 100% do it as he is a hot head. He aint an Ali like character where he is strong in numbers and weak alone either.

He would?

Is that why he was no where to be found when RDA agreed to fight him?

Where is your evidence?

maxresdefault.jpg

(Which Kevin verbally agreed to, If I remember)

dosAnjos_dillon_danis_twitter_brawl.jpg
love me some RDA!

Ok that i agree with. It was like an unfunny version of when Rikishi wiped his big ass on people's face in the corner

But you need heat of different types and i think he had a unique brand of heel
I just assumed he was Xpac because he was the only one of degeneration x that could actually do that corny X correctly.
s-l400.jpg

But then you realize he practiced doing that on Chyna and throw up a little bit in your mouth. That's Xpac heat right there.

Back