Didn't Dillion Danis challenge Kevin Lee and RDA to a gym fight in the past?

Mila is My World

Making Ash Look Good
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

(Which Kevin verbally agreed to, If I remember)

dosAnjos_dillon_danis_twitter_brawl.jpg

The only thing positive I can say about his antics is that he's getting attention. But the problem is that it's Xpac heat.

Does Danis even have 100k?

The only thing positive I can say about his antics is that he's getting attention. But the problem is that it's Xpac heat.
Xpac sucked.

Holy shit I see what you mean!

Lol RDA would molest D'ANUS prison rape style, until he begged Conor to throw in the towel.

RDA trolled him so hard, hahaha.

D'ANUS is sad and mad, cause he knows he is bad.

Bronco buster was in of the worst moves in history. I was like 12-14 and k ew that move was shit.
Ok that i agree with. It was like an unfunny version of when Rikishi wiped his big ass on people's face in the corner

But you need heat of different types and i think he had a unique brand of heel

Ok that i agree with. It was like an unfunny version of when Rikishi wiped his big ass on people's face in the corner

But you need heat of different types and i think he had a unique brand of heel

Heel heat is where people want to pay to see you get your ass kicked. Xpac heat is where people just don't want to see you at all.

I'm just picturing the convo Dillion would have to have with Conor to get a 100k "loan" to get wrecked by a UFC fighter

Heel heat is where people want to pay to see you get your ass kicked. Xpac heat is where people just don't want to see you at all.
That's the saying

But people still talk about him

lRagqaO.gif

The way RDA put it to him is hilarious. Would pay to see the beatdown Dildo would get

I think this would do better numbers than Tito-Chuck III did. Would pay.

LoL at Danis agreeing to an unsanctioned, no time limit, MMA match against RDA.

Talk about prison rape, he would knock Dillon senseless (back to a white belt) and proceed to insert.

Back