• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you have posters on your walls as a kid?

LOL...Idiot.
oh come on, it wasn't that bad, I haven't seen LeBrock since I watched Weird Science over 20 years ago

images
kelly_lebrock_weird_science_rjtohs.jpeg

my big brother had a poster on his wall and when we moved out and removed the poster there was a giant fist sized hole in the wall.

he had anger issues as a teen.
did that at a friends house when we were goofing around drunk, after probably no more than 3 beers a piece..<45>, ended up with Kylie Minogue on his wall.

fjtFdOI.jpg

I had Michael Jordan, and Kathy Ireland posters up at one point. Blacklight posters in my late teens.

Led zepplin, village people
Bo derek, soulja boy, justin bieber(no ro) Voltron, and
Tim sylvia

Yeah, my room was covered in Heavy Metal band posters and banners. Now as a 47 year old man, I only have one poster left and my wife hung it in my small closet behind the door, lol.

Bottled promise, scenes from a new day, hope dancing in stiletto heels

I had the poster of my av. Also a Quadrophenia poster and a Mike Schmidt poster

Last edited:
Fuck, I had completely forgotten about this but yes.. I did have a poster of a very well-shaped female in thong. How sexist of me. Can't believe my parents allowed this.

Kid posters:
Ninja turtles
Cujo goalie poster
Brett hull
Kelly gruber
Mario toad and link

College posters:
Brooke burke
Jessica alba sin city
100 chuck norris facts
Reef girls butts
Don cherry

I was totally into Dirt Bikes and Motocross, so mostly posters and pics like this one...

motocrosssolo07eu-1_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if it counts but I had a giant hole in the wall.

Back