edit- I just saw the misses reply.

Misses.......could you go and get a full mod to deal with him

Thanks

That was just...rude.

That was just...rude.

I could have said proper mod

I don't see him banned or atleast pink belted either

*runs off, does 2.5 miles and loses misses by 0.5 miles*

Go ahead. Quit ignoring the fact that I have been running farther lately. I dont care, you jerk.

*cries*

no man, it doesn't mean you'll get fatter. You literally CAN'T put on weight without increasing your calorie intake, people put on weight cuz they eat more cals.......how tall are you ts? You should also understand that unless you're 5'3, 135 is not a natural or healthy weight for an active individual.

plus if you're 150lbs and NOT fat, your comments lead me to believe you may have an eating disorder.....

i'm 5'9...and at the time 135 was pretty healthy for me. i worked out everyday (that was prob a little too much), ran, and never got sick. so this weight gain is due to natural body 'mass?'

Yes.

What are areno stimulants?

A type-o. It should have read "There are no stimulants in the product you posted." Stimulants excite the nervous system and can make the heart rate increase, whihc could have you "Feel it in your heart."

But since there arent any stimulants, your amino pills did fuck-all to your heart.

You should be eating close to 3500-4000 calories daily and taking in 2 times your body weight in protein daily.

That'll help put on size...

You should be eating close to 3500-4000 calories daily and taking in 2 times your body weight in protein daily.

That'll help put on size...

no not trying to put on size, i'm not going to cut past 149. i do have more than that amt of calories in food everyday though

Go ahead. Quit ignoring the fact that I have been running farther lately. I dont care, you jerk.

*cries*

really?

Sorry, I don't often look at other peoples training logs

As a gesture of good will, lets spoon

edit- OP- welcome to growing up

Back