Did Travis Fulton retire?

1viking

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He didn't fight at all in 2012. His last one was against Arlovski in 2011. With 300 plus fights...I wouldn't blame him if he hung it up. I wonder how much he's made over the years? I know he's not pulling UFC money...but he's not doing $500 fights either.

He didn't fight at all in 2012. His last one was against Arlovski in 2011. With 300 plus fights...I wouldn't blame him if he hung it up. I wonder how much he's made over the years? I know he's not pulling UFC money...but he's not doing $500 fights either.

I saw in a thread the other day that he is still boxing and fighting in "less than fully sanctioned" events that aren't making it to fightfinder.

lol @ people saying Struve and Kos.

Fulton by far. 247–49–10 since '96.

Hope so. The guy probably has no brain left.

Every single period of inactivity in his career that was longer than a week was a retirement.

Pretty sure Arlovski killed him with that headkick.

i hope somebody makes a great documentary about this guy before he retires

Hah, I love how even when he changes sports, he keeps the Fulton-esque work schedule.

Edit: Well I guess it's not Fulton-esque, seeing as he IS Travis Fulton...

by far the record of fights

lol his boxing record is abysmal but he did fight Lou SAvarese thats a legit fight. You can knock him for being a can crusher but how many people would just take fight after fight after fight like this guy and continue to do this for 17 years. He is an amazing story. They should make a movie about him, i find him to be fascinating.

I don't care if a lot of his bouts are glorified training sessions, that's still a ridiculous schedule.

Good lord; according to his boxing record, he's a paid human punching bag. I guess he dislikes minorities AND brain cells.

Back