Did Travis Fulton retire?

How come Travis never gets medical suspensions like fighters in big name organizations do?

guy is apparently a racist d-bag, so no documentary for him.

The boxing resume also includes Chazz Whiterspoon and Fres Oquendo. The Oquendo fight was just this year and he is still considered a contender.

guy is apparently a racist d-bag, so no documentary for him.

yeah i heard about this. if you check out the guy's FB or something, i forget what specifically, but he goes on a rant about illegal immigration and the "invasion" of mexicans. i also remember a racist ass story confirmed by the mods of Fulton coming on SD spewing racial slurs about blacks/hispanics in a fucked up dbag story, only to backpedal/deny it when confronted by an interviewer. i got no respect for people like him.

That guy is going to have some serious brain defects in 5-10 years

lol his boxing record is abysmal but he did fight Lou SAvarese thats a legit fight. You can knock him for being a can crusher but how many people would just take fight after fight after fight like this guy and continue to do this for 17 years. He is an amazing story. They should make a movie about him, i find him to be fascinating.

One of his interviews in regards to it was pretty funny. This was before his boxing days. He basically said, "These people are offering me $1k to beat someone up every weekend. I'm training anyways, so why not get paid to do it? I'm taking very little risk fighting these guys and walking away with a grand."

Him and Horn are the most underrated fighters ever .

Him and Horn are the most underrated fighters ever .

Travis should get credit for having fought as much as he has, but naming him in the same sentence as Horn is silly (unless you are strictly talking about number of fights). In terms of actual skill the two are worlds apart.

According to Wikipedia, he has fought MMA twice since the Arlovski fight.

Also the recap of his fight against Fres Oquendo is amsuing (Fulton lost by DQ in Rd 2)
Oquendo returned against Travis Fulton who has a record 295 MMA fights. Oquendo was taken down in an MMA style take down while Fulton was trying to hold on. Fulton never landed a punch in the fight. Fulton, twice had points taken away and given an 8 count. Ref waved off fight after Oquendo battered Fulton in round 2. OQUENDO WAS NEVER KNOCKED DOWN in the fight. There appears to be some discrepancy weather the fight has been ruled a DQ or TKO.

No one looked up his record before coming here? He fought once in 2012 and then again in 2013, both small Iowa promotions.

Travis should get credit for having fought as much as he has, but naming him in the same sentence as Horn is silly (unless you are strictly talking about number of fights). In terms of actual skill the two are worlds apart.

Yeah I meant as far as number of fight done and the recognition they get .
I know maybe 1 person who knows who Fulton is , I know maybe 3 that know who Horns is .

Back