Did this lower Joe Rogans stock worth to you? (awful clip)

Because Marcus is a snake oil salesman pretending to be an enlightened guru. He's smart enough to dupe people too.

Schaub can only dupe mouth breathers.

And Rogan is hopped up on every manlet compensating drug known to man including alpha brain which is increases your IQ by 15 points, yet he still brags on instagram when he got 125 IQ...

Last edited:
No. Is that supposed to impress a Muay Thai guy?

I'm just saying his form looks good. His hips turn over, he's leveraging a lot of body into the kick, and he looks pretty fluid. Why do you say it looks terrible?

I'm just saying his form looks good. His hips turn over, he's leveraging a lot of body into the kick, and he looks pretty fluid. Why do you say it looks terrible?

He's slow and there's no power and his hands are bad

@Airdack

Hey man,

I could be wrong, but it seems you reported me and got me dubs for cracking a joke you deemed to be unfunny in the Yoel thread yesterday. No hard feelings, homie, just in the future (you or anyone) IM me and I will revise my content to suit your needs and make sure I do not crack jokes upon interest and issues you are sensitive about. It's all good man, we are all just Sherbros looking to have fun time, pass the time and not hurt anybody, no need to censor anybody. Just hit me up in the future and apologies if I offended you or anyone else here. I tried DM'ing you but my privileges for that were taken away.

Peace, bro.

For a older dude who is not a competitor, Rogan's kicks are very good. His roundhouse is done correctly and his spinning back kick is solid -- technically better than many guys who compete. I guarantee that TS can't kick and is delusional about his own ability.

I guarantee that TS can't kick and is delusional about his own ability.

For a older dude who is not a competitor, Rogan's kicks are very good. His roundhouse is done correctly and his spinning back kick is solid -- technically better than many guys who compete. I guarantee that TS can't kick and is delusional about his own ability.

So Joe is standing next to a snake oil salesman.. Shame on him

Back