Did this lower Joe Rogans stock worth to you? (awful clip)

Not sure what the fascination is with Norris. If you want to see a photo of an excellent head-height roundhouse kick with proper hand position, I've attached a photo of the Iceman. Notice his torso position, and how he is protecting his face and chest?

Attachments

• IMG_20200122_154702.jpg
    IMG_20200122_154702.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 4
Not sure what the fascination is with Norris.

The fascination is your hypocrisy if you're labeling my roundkick poor when Norris, in his fighting days, was both overrotated and had spazzy hands during impact, none of which is true for my kick. He lacked the fundamentals behind a proper dollyo chagi. Norris had a decent wheel kick and average side kick but the roundhouse back then was awful.

Not sure what the fascination is with Norris. If you want to see a photo of an excellent head-height roundhouse kick with proper hand position, I've attached a photo of the Iceman. Notice his torso position, and how he is protecting his face and chest?

Sure. You can have your hands whichever you want. The range is such that a counter is less likely than if you punch somebody. However, It's different if somebody hands are jerky by the side because it indicates poor base.. meaning that if I you push said kicker, he would fall on his ass or lose composure. This is what Norris's kick indicates because otherwise he wouldn't make such a concession with one of the arms

I was highly critical of his hand position during impact. It indicates poor control over the technique. It's a bloody roundhouse midsection. Nothing flashy.
Hand position? I attach a photo of you "winding up" by pretending to be in a marching band. Could your "hand position" be any more wrong? It's a good thing you don't spar because we'd never see you finish the kick before getting tagged. I would KO you stiff, guaranteed, the first time you tried to throw anything. Your ridiculous marching band wind up is SUPER-SLOW, and you are WIDE OPEN.

Attachments

• tard.png
    tard.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 4
Hand position? I attach a photo of you "winding up" by pretending to be in a marching band. Could your "hand position" be any more wrong? It's a good thing you don't spar because we'd never see you finish the kick before getting tagged. I would KO you stiff, guaranteed, the first time you tried to throw anything. Your ridiculous marching band wind up is SUPER-SLOW, and you are WIDE OPEN.

I'm not throwing a sparring kick regardless of how my wind-up is, and you should know that if you trained TKD.

In the time it took you to do that comical wind-up, I could have completed a back-kick counter. You would never complete the kick.

I'm not throwing a sparring kick regardless of how my wind-up is, and you should know that if you trained TKD.
I'm referring to how bad your kick initiation is. It's (a) slow, (b) telegraphed, (c) wide open. That's what happens when you talk instead of sparring.

How many tournaments have you won? When I was a yellow belt, I won a local tournament by KO with a back kick -- countering a guy who was faster and less telegraphed than you.

I'm referring to how bad your kick initiation is. It's (a) slow, (b) telegraphed, (c) wide open. That's what happens when you talk instead of sparring.

And I'm saying that the kick initiation is irrelevant for sparring since the kick itself is irrelevant for sparring, at least TKD style sparring. I'm obviously loading up for the purposes of showing off in a Youtube clip. I thought that would be obvious

And I'm saying that the kick initiation is irrelevant for sparring since the kick itself is irrelevant for sparring, at least TKD style sparring. I'm obviously loading up for the purposes of showing off in a Youtube clip. I thought that would be obvious
Awesome excuses. The initiation is part of the kick -- a critical part. Your initiation sucks.

I'm done here until I see your headkick. A movie of the full kick would be great:

- start from defensive position
- initiation
- kick
- return to defensive position

If you can post a movie of this I will totally give you credit. I know it's alot to ask and most people wouldn't do it. You are nuts but I see potential.

Awesome excuses. The initiation is part of the kick -- a critical part. Your initiation sucks.

Even supposing I would throw that particular kick, I would not step into it. Your hypothesis is purely academic.

You're probably dumb enough to think that a 5'4 midgets kick is harder than mine based on the fact that it's slightly faster and thus sounds like a whip, while mine would sound more like a slow thunder.

My best bud got bruised through holding the mitts. There's years of abuse and neglect in those kicks that no amount of growth hormone and steroids can overcome.
lol you said youve never used mitts, you use a kick shield. So what pish are you talking?

Also big whoops, you bruised your friend... I know kids that can bruise adults holding Thai pads with their kicks. One of my former training partners who fought and lived in Thailand until his untimely death done the same when he was a kid. As I said, you think you hit hard because you are big, I know you dont because your technique is that of a novice. Kids could kick harder, never mind Rogan

How is it a delusion? I can kick heights at regular or high speeds that I cannot do slowly. That is dynamic flexibility.
because you lack control in the technique... I had a same problem once, but it was my left kick... and it was because I had a torn labrum in my hip. I had to throw fast as I lost range of motion.

you are basically admitting you suck if you are healthy and cant control your kicks

No need. I have a plant at my eye level that I will attempt to connect with my foot
do you have mental health issues btw? I really starting to think you are just a bit "special"

because you lack control in the technique... I

I just wrote why I can't, retard, and it wasn't that. Are you the special one? Have you dropped the pencil leg agenda? I received no reply and feet rejected

Last edited:
I just wrote why I can't, retard, and it wasn't that. Are you the special one? Have you dropped the pencil leg agenda? I received no reply and feet rejected
no, you still have pencil legs... and I have no agenda. You dont know why you cant, because you suck.

grow up, go get laid and stop acting like some martial arts master

I'm done here until I see your headkick. .

Hi again. This is me just winging it. I haven't practiced these heights, you asked if I'm physically capable so that's what I'm assuming you will judge this clip by. Interested to hear back from you! I hope I passed:D

Full in slow motion

Normal speed cut off at head point

Back