Did that seem unusual how well Holland took punishment?

Fighter bashing, simple and plain. Unintelligent trolling or unintelligent opinion. Either way, trash post and you are the type of account that chases away legit posters.
Don't feed into these guys. Don't give them attention and they'll stop posting their shit. They only post it cause they know people will reply to it.

Wonder boy most overrated fighter in ufc

pillow fists and zero ground game

I never understood the hype

He beat holland wow big whoop might as well be beating cowboy

theres not much hype …. No1 pegs him a title contender

he’s just a fun and very unique fighter …. I enjoy watching his unique style

his hands down style is asking to be knocked out - but his reflexes and raw skill are very impressive and fun to watch

When has WB dropped anyone

R.5af2f0640c7186d57df24969c5ef1b8e

Stephen%2BThompson%2BKnockdowns%2BPatrick%2BCote%2BUFC%2B178.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

2VEP.gif

Maybe Wonderboy isn't hitting as hard as it looked, maybe Holland is just THAT tough, but holy shit he took a lot more punishment than I usually see in fights
That same shit almost killed Big Rig in 2 rounds.

TBH it reminded me so much of how Bigfoot took enough punishment from Mark Hunt to kill a man twice over, and then it was soon revealed he was juicing.

I would not be surprised in the least if that was the case with Holland. I hope it isn't true but we'll see.

TBH it reminded me so much of how Bigfoot took enough punishment from Mark Hunt to kill a man twice over, and then it was soon revealed he was juicing.

I would not be surprised in the least if that was the case with Holland. I hope it isn't true but we'll see.
<LikeReally5>

Holland is tough but I can’t recall the last time wonderboy knocked anybody out. his kos were for the most part guys running in recklessly in frustration.

He's used to taking shots from MW's. He only has 1 KO loss on his record in 33 fights and that one was tonight when he couldn't continue.

that "low blow" was questionable, holland looked done and it even looked like big dan waved it off. Holland sold it well but wonderboys shots add up. he doens't have 1 hit ko but he aint a pillow fist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back