Did that seem unusual how well Holland took punishment?

He’s not a finisher though
You show yourself to be an idiot by thinking you're being smart by pretending to be an idiot.
I hope you post more. A crass reminder of how hollow some brains can be despite inexplicably having enough motor functions to type on a keyboard

R.5af2f0640c7186d57df24969c5ef1b8e

Stephen%2BThompson%2BKnockdowns%2BPatrick%2BCote%2BUFC%2B178.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

2VEP.gif
Nice work. That should shut up the troll for awhile...I hope.

There's no questioning Holland's chin and toughness after that. My god. I don't think I've seen anyone take that many flush head kicks since Matt Brown vs. Cerrone and Brown eventually finally got put out by one.

Wonder boy most overrated fighter in ufc

pillow fists and zero ground game

I never understood the hype

He beat holland wow big whoop might as well be beating cowboy
He's dropped multiple guys with those "pillow fists" and has never been submitted before so idk how he can have "zero ground game". He has average power imo, nothing crazy but certainly not pillow fisted.

He's known for being tough. Remember back to when Thiago Santos was beating the shit out of him and he was talking to Dana cageside while getting GnP'd.

Boy is inured to pain for sure

Does any fighter really want to be known as tough? You have to survive a few beatdowns to earn that reputation. Calling someone "tough" is basically a consolation prize.

He's dropped multiple guys with those "pillow fists" and has never been submitted before so idk how he can have "zero ground game". He has average power imo, nothing crazy but certainly not pillow fisted.

yeah he beats bums or point fights low ranked fighters

good job

If he was some ugly Brazilian nobody would even talk about him

that "low blow" was questionable, holland looked done and it even looked like big dan waved it off. Holland sold it well but wonderboys shots add up. he doens't have 1 hit ko but he aint a pillow fist

I heard someone say there was a knee prior that was the actual low blow. The truck kept starting the replay late apparently

When I remember it happened I remember it distinctly.

Still crazy.

Yeah whenever I rewatch it I always think Rob does better than he does....and I'm disappointed every time that he doesn't lol.

He blocked a lot of shots which is probably why his hand was fucked up

Back