Did someone from UFC 227 fail a drug test?

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
MMA manager Ali Abdelaziz tweeted this earlier:

He's clearly angry and lashing out. This could imply that someone, a client, has failed a drug test. I wonder if it was someone from UFC 227? I did see him at the event.

He's clearly angry and lashing out. This could imply that someone, a client, has failed a drug test. I wonder if it was someone from UFC 227? I did see him at the event.

He says "BIG news coming soon" BIG.

It might be Khabib

When Jones tested positive, it wasn't revealed till weeks later.

Don't think it's 227 related.

Last edited:
Shit's about to get real

file.php

Dis gun b good

Could also be Cejudo. I hope not.

While Cejudo was notably bigger this time around (and made some comments about NOT being on steroids), him and DJ are two of the guys I would least expect.

Last edited:
It might have been Jackson. A 7ft tall Bantam weight?

Who are some names that Ali represents?

Last edited:
yeah, it could be about werdum. BUT, I have to put this here. if you guys watched the post fight, cejudo talked a good amount about how neuroforce1 helped him a lot these recent years, how it build a lot of muscle on him and all that. well, here are some of their clients

W5s9Fhd.png

yeah, it could be about werdum. BUT, I have to put this here. if you guys watched the post fight, cejudo talked a good amount about how neuroforce1 helped him a lot these recent years, how it build a lot of muscle on him and all that. well, here are some of their clients

W5s9Fhd.png

Well

I'm not surprised

W5s9Fhd.png
1bQ7J9j.jpg

Why would he use those fire emojis if one of his own fighters got popped?

W5s9Fhd.png

QONVIyz.gif

they tested alis piss and caught his entire stack plus dickpills

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back