Did someone from UFC 227 fail a drug test?

Who would win?

MMA Flyweight GOAT with 11 world title defenses

Or

One juicy boi

He says "BIG news coming soon" BIG.

It might be Khabib

Why would he use those fire emojis if one of his own fighters got popped?

He is not going to tease about one of his fighters failing a test, that would be stupid. So it's more likely about one of his fighters getting cleared and complaining that USADA suspended him for "nothing", which leads to:

It's probably related to Werdum

Considering all the Brazilians who got cleared recently (not even including Anderson who is still suspended), Fabricio might be next.

Excuse or not, I still believe it's up to the athletes to use supplements and medicine from reliable sources.

Last edited:
He is not going to tease about one of his fighters failing a test, that would be stupid. So it's more likely about of of his fighters getting cleared, which leads to: [Werdum]

Considering all the Brazilians who got cleared recently (not even including Anderson who is still suspended), Fabricio might be next.
Ah true. Probably Werdum getting cleared.

Last edited:
QONVIyz.gif
You know there's an updated version of this gif. He also does it in the beginning of Black Butterfly from 2017 if I'm not mistaken

The flames do not represent rage. Why would he market one of his own fighters popping? Sherdog struggles so much with basic comprehension, it must be a tough life.

You know there's an updated version of this gif. He also does it in the beginning of Black Butterfly from 2017 if I'm not mistaken

Haven't seen it. Got a link?

Its not one of his own fighters popping or he wouldn't use the fire emojis (implying good news from his perspective). Saying "USADA fake" could be directed at someone who he is calling a drug test cheat i.e. someone who beat one of his fighters recently (TJ, Ortega, etc) who is about to get popped. It also could be nothing, maybe it was a DM he made a public tweet by mistake.

MMA manager Ali Abdelaziz tweeted this earlier:

He's clearly angry and lashing out. This could imply that someone, a client, has failed a drug test. I wonder if it was someone from UFC 227? I did see him at the event.

It's pretty much impossible for the to turn round a sample taken on Saturday night in 24 hours

Hell, the samples probably didn't even get to the lab till today

I get the impression it's one of his clients who popped, now is getting cleared by USADA.

It's pretty much impossible for the to turn round a sample taken on Saturday night in 24 hours

Hell, the samples probably didn't even get to the lab till today
what about samples taken earlier?

MMA manager Ali Abdelaziz tweeted this earlier:

He's clearly angry and lashing out. This could imply that someone, a client, has failed a drug test. I wonder if it was someone from UFC 227? I did see him at the event.

Henry???

Hilarious if Khabib managed to get popped living in a hut in the middle of nowhere

Back