Did Oezdemir crack the blueprint on how to beat Reyes?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You guys need to rewatch that fight again.
I think that's probably the worst that Reyes has ever looked inside the octagon.

They say styles make fights and I'm probably gonna hear some backlash for saying this, but I think Jan can knock out Reyes.

Reyes may look good against Jones
Jan might look bad against Jones

But.........

Reyes will look horrible against Jan
Stylistically, I think Jan is a nightmare for Reyes if they ever fought.

What do you think?

Jan hits hard but realistically he's too old and slow to beat Reyes.

this is random but volkan should go take out black beast at hw lololololol

Jones has zero power in his hands so Reyes is a bad matchup for him

I'd give Santos a decent chance against Reyes

Oezdemir is a really good kickboxer with a great chin, nevertheless, he was the one shooting for takedowns vs Reyes. That should tell you how dangerous and crafty Reyes is on the feet. Jan has underrated striking but like other sherbros have said, he is too slow. It would be a good fight. Jan would be the one shooting for take downs, I think.

You guys need to rewatch that fight again.
I think that's probably the worst that Reyes has ever looked inside the octagon.
They say styles make fights and I'm probably gonna hear some backlash for saying this, but I think Jan can knock out Reyes.
Reyes may look good against Jones
Jan might look bad against Jones
But.........
Reyes will look horrible against Jan
Stylistically, I think Jan is a nightmare for Reyes if they ever fought.
What do you think?

Neither is a lock for sure, I would give the advantage to Reyes but by no means is Jan going to be an easy fight.

Barring time needed to recover from injury, Reyes should be next for Jones and Jan should be prepared to get behind Reyes

Jan really only KOs guys who have glass chins. I don’t think he puts Reyes out.

Every elite fighter has that opponent that they look shitty against but is actually tiers below them.

People bring up Volkan to discredit Reyes but Volkan is same level as Thiago Santos who gave Jon a run for his money too.

PS. you can "crack the code" or "create the blueprint" as figures of speech. Cracking the blueprint makes no sense lmao. That would be like if he made it so that no one could figure it out cos he destroyed the blueprints.

Sherdog is the home of mixed metaphors

He was shooting to win on points which he did not because judges are blind..

No way, Jones did. Jones showed the way to beat him is to out point him in two rounds.

PS. you can "crack the code" or "create the blueprint" as figures of speech. Cracking the blueprint makes no sense lmao. That would be like if he made it so that no one could figure it out cos he destroyed the blueprints.

You can crack the blueprint if its made of something crackable, like a Rubik's cube. If you can't figure it out, just throw it against the wall.

Not for the painted heart

Seriously though, once you've cracked the puzzle (or "blueprint") you can take the broken pieces and put it back together the correct way and now you have solved the code. Now you've created a new blueprint made of pieces from the cracked puzzlecode, and all the colors match.

<TheDonald>

Every elite fighter has that opponent that they look shitty against but is actually tiers below them.

People bring up Volkan to discredit Reyes but Volkan is same level as Thiago Santos who gave Jon a run for his money too.

This. Plus Volkan has this in your face pressure style that make a lot of good strikers look bad. Look at his fight with Rakic, a tall rangy and talented striker who kept diving for takedowns attempts.

Print the bluecrack

Last edited:
Back