Did Nate Diaz destroy Mcgregor in trash talking?

Funny how he flaunts his FW belt but is yet to defend it.

The trash talking went like the fight did. Conor threw everything he had with Nate not giving a fuck, while Nate hurt Conor everytime he threw something.

Conor's promos are like WWE shit but then when Nate didn't react like he was "supposed to" Conor stumbled

He needs new material, it's always:
I'll slap your head off
I'm rich
I'll make you famous/rich
You (and the whole division) are bums
Look at what I spent on this...
Check out my (build a bear) wardrobe
Or some variation of those...

Conor's promos are like WWE shit but then when Nate didn't react like he was "supposed to" Conor stumbled

He needs new material, it's always:
I'll slap your head off
I'm rich
I'll make you famous/rich
You (and the whole division) are bums
Look at what I spent on this...
Check out my (build a bear) wardrobe
Or some variation of those...

Damn, Conor is MMA's version of Jay-Z.

He should use Jay's "I got money stacks bigger than you" line next time he's fighting one of the manlets again.

you mean the guy who doesnt even know what a gazelle is? no.... he most certainly did not destroy Conor in the trash talking

Nate obviously won....Conor was clearly rustled & mad as hell while Nate was unfazed

All of Conor's trash talk was scripted and corny

I thought Nate outbrashed Conor

Wow after watching this, i dont care how much posts i made about McGregor being able to win him and all the ignorant people, FUCKING GO DIAZ! This guy talked so much shit and got his ass whooped, he's got balls and I respect McGregor but Diaz is real. It's a shame people only like real people when they are doing well or beat the face of MMA, I been respecting his realness since day one.

He didn't necessarily have more offense but looking at the whole ordeal, I got the impression that Nate, as usual, didn't really give a fuck (anymore than he does naturally independent of whatever his opponent has to say) whereas Conor got real worked up on at least a few occasions in response to something Nate had to say. Which more often than not, wasn't much.

Ex. Can't quite recall the exact context but at some point Conor made some statement to which Nate said he doesn't give a fuck...something about the belt maybe. And Conor seemed agitated with his response which was essentially to repeat Nate's initial statement.

And the touch butt comment still has legs....
So yeah, Nate's don't give a fuck attitude + the few attacks he had for Conor outdid all the usual stuff Conor had to offer...

Yup. Shut his mouth down completely for the rematch with simple "fucc you" replies.

The only people who think nate out talked conor, are those that already don't like conor and simply want nate to out talk conor. Fact is, he didn't. Conor verbally thrashed him. Nate had some good jabs, but over all, conor blew him away. Not that it really matters though..
image.jpeg
yaaaaaaa , i think not

I think a lot of the clever jibes from Conor just go over Nate's head. As for the basic insults, Nate has no problem with countering them, as he already beat Conor in the last fight. So I'd go with Nate by decision.

Oh, the irony.

holy fuck

fucken cicero up in this bitch

50 generations of my future progeny lay skewered on your riposte! you sure got me! now im gonna go look up irony on google so i can try to see just how clever you are, although that will be impossible with my tiny brain! i'm dangling helplessly from the barbs of your wit! and i might put that alanis morissette song on too, for a bit of misguided cultural context and so on

ive got more eloquence in my smeg than you'll ever comprehend you fukken slag

holy fuck

fucken cicero up in this bitch

50 generations of my future progeny lay skewered on your riposte! you sure got me! now im gonna go look up irony on google so i can try to see just how clever you are, although that will be impossible with my tiny brain! i'm dangling helplessly from the barbs of your wit! and i might put that alanis morissette song on too, for a bit of misguided cultural context and so on

ive got more eloquence in my smeg than you'll ever comprehend you fukken slag

That was weird reading.

Back