Did Meltzer publish a final UFC 194 estimate?

dertdent

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A few weeks ago he said he would have the final number for UFC 194 ppv buys in the newsletter soon, but I haven't seen anything yet.

A few weeks ago he said he would have the final number for UFC 194 ppv buys in the newsletter soon, but I haven't seen anything yet.

New newsletter tomorrow, maybe then?

Meltzer trying to pull a fast one on us.

We are legion, we do not forgive and we do not forget.

Never posted updated number. I know Jeremy Botter posted recently that he heard 1.0-1.1 million.

how would Meltzer even know? he just makes wild guesses

I'm certain the UFC issues an official document stating how many ppv buys it does, in order to correctly pay commission bonuses to champions. If they really wanted to brag about their numbers they would just publish said document.

Last number that Dave said was about 1.2 million according to Dez Walker that post here and on Dave's board.

Edit: He also works on Dave's site

From Dez Walker post on Meltzer's board
2015%2BPPVs.png

how would Meltzer even know?
Hes a journalist that has established contacts within every major cable company throughout his 30 years of reporting on PPV numbers

Hes a journalist that has established contacts within every major cable company throughout his 30 years of reporting on PPV numbers

Plus he has a documented history of being right.
WWE had to publicly post their PPV numbers and his were pretty exact.
There was one year WWE had a Wrestlemania early projection at about 150,000 over what Meltzer said and when the did the quarterly report the number was identical to Meltzer's.

what contacts? is this what you heard or something you've seen cited with actual proof?

what contacts? is this what you heard or something you've seen cited with actual proof?
lol no I dont have names and social security numbers of Meltzers contacts sorry
Do you not know what journalists and reporters do?
Their job is to establish sources and contacts in whatever field they report on so that they are able to then relay this information to the public
This is how the news business works

lol no I dont have names and social security numbers of Meltzers contacts sorry
Do you not know what journalists and reporters do?
Their job is to establish sources and contacts in whatever field they report on so that they are able to then relay this information to the public
This is how the news business works
are you a kid? names social security number? simple question was asked, have you seen proof of these claimed sources through your own eyes? "he's a reporter so this is how business works" man go the fuck back to mcdonalds and eat "food". lol

are you a kid? names social security number? simple question was asked, have you seen proof of these claimed sources through your own eyes? "he's a reporter so this is how business works" man go the fuck back to mcdonalds and eat "food". lol

Yea forget that he's universally respected by journalists and fans Cooliox needs to know these sources right now or his entire career is bullshit

Back