Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is way more damning, IMO, than the dog business…

Yup. And that interview… lmao. That was some KJP level attempts to deflect. Might have been better to pull a Biden and do a some weird joker smile no response.

Word is Trump is shitting on her behind the scenes and does not even want her helping with the campaign now, let alone a potential VP lol

What idiot did she have write it? A meeting with kim jong un would be big news and easily fact checked.
Isn't she the narrator on the book on tape version? I think so, and that would have already been recorded. The way these usually work is that the writer would talk to her and write up what she says, improving the structure and grammar and stuff. They wouldn't just make up anecdotes.

The real issue here is that there's an alt media for rightists with wildly different standards in terms of ethics, and when they put something out or get exposed to mainstream culture, there is often a big shock.

Last edited:
What idiot did she have write it? A meeting with kim jong un would be big news and easily fact checked.
The dog story was a dumb mistake, she thought would play better than it did.
The dog story I think she thought it made her look badass and it was bad judgement. The Kim story is so easily fact checked, that adding that story was dumb.
So her book makes her look like a dummy with bad judgement.
Noem was on the short list for VP for Trump, now every time she does anything the people bring up Cricket or Kim Jong. She is making it worse by trying to spin it. She should have taken her lumps and disappeared for about 6 months and then tried to make a comeback. She is currently playing the victim card, that is the last step in the I did something shitty staircase.

Isn't she the narrator on the book on tape version? I think so, and that would have already been recorded. The way these usually work is that the writer would talk to her and write up what she says, improving the structure and grammar and stuff. They wouldn't just make up anecdotes.

The real issue here is that there's an alt media for rightists with wildly different standards in terms of ethics, and when they put something out or get exposed to mainstream culture, there is often a big shock.
Her supporters and alt right media consumers have been trained that any negative story is not the persons fault but the media reporting its fault.
Noem is currently playing the victim card blaming the evil mainstream media for problems she created herself. She has seen the same alt right media that lobs her softball questions, use that tactic, she figured why not try it herself, but she forgot how much Americans on both sides of the aisle love dogs. Even the evil main stream media buzz word is not going to save her.

Her supporters and alt right media consumers have been trained that any negative story is not the persons fault but the media reporting its fault.
Noem is currently playing the victim card blaming the evil mainstream media for problems she created herself. She has seen the same alt right media that lobs her softball questions, use that tactic, she figured why not try it herself, but she forgot how much Americans on both sides of the aisle love dogs. Even the evil main stream media buzz word is not going to save her.
It's that and also just the idea that making up stories to enforce an image is just how politics is done, which it is in some circles. But that doesn't play in the MSM so people who get called out for it feel like "why are you picking on me?" Trump kind of overwhelmed the system with so much of it and by being unapologetic about lying constantly (does anyone even remember that when the Access Hollywood tape first dropped he claimed that it was a doctored tape?). Hilarious example from 2016 of that kind of thing:

She’s the narrator? I can’t wait to see what crazy things Richard from Stern Show has her saying.
I mean this is beautiful work done with the Pat Robertson book.

And what did she think she'd gain by making up a story about meeting with the leader of North Korea? I obviously haven't read it and don't plan to, but I think the attempt was to shoehorn being a children's pastor(which probably isn't true either) and fit in the lame joke about kids being "little tyrants", and instead of picking someone that she at least could have conceivably met, she landed on the one that makes the least sense.

I don't know what the hell happened to this lady, but just a few years ago she looked and sounded like a normal attractive lady and did a good job running a rural state pretty conservatively, and suddenly she gets more national attention and turned into one of the real housewives where she's full of botox or plastic surgery and hair extensions down to the floor and even sounds different.

This is 2017...

0505-ftn-noem.jpg

And what did she think she'd gain by making up a story about meeting with the leader of North Korea? I obviously haven't read it and don't plan to, but I think the attempt was to shoehorn being a children's pastor(which probably isn't true either) and fit in the lame joke about kids being "little tyrants", and instead of picking someone that she at least could have conceivably met, she landed on the one that makes the least sense.

I don't know what the hell happened to this lady, but just a few years ago she looked and sounded like a normal attractive lady and did a good job running a rural state pretty conservatively, and suddenly she gets more national attention and turned into one of the real housewives where she's full of botox or plastic surgery and hair extensions down to the floor and even sounds different.

This is 2017...

0505-ftn-noem.jpg
As soon as someone from Trumpworld sticks his dick in a woman, the metamorphosis begins...

Well she still has a future putting anti Sarah McLachlan dog commercials. Just replace the background music for each dog with sinister evil music

And Queen Bs....Gonna Q B..... You're such a bitch to a political Party and a pawn
Says the frothing cultist zealot probably shitting in his Trump diapys. Your political movement is the most embarrassing, cultish, incompetent, corrupt, inept, and cartoonish in modern history. How many felony indictments is diaper Don facing again? When is that 2020 election gonna be overturned clown boy? Isn't it kinda weird how all of that talk just silently went away? Remember when YOU and your entire cult were 110% convinced that the election would be overturned? Remember when your cult stormed the nation's capitol and one of you had to be put down like a rabid dog while climbing through broken glass like a fucking zombie? Remember that???

Brags? They are a feral pest. Cats more so than dogs. Shooting them is straight forward conservation, and more humane than the traps and poison.
There's no native equivalent, so they are literally driving native species to extinction. Along with goats, pigs, deer, foxes and horses. Importing them was pure ignorance.
This is true particularly in the country. Shooting ones own dog is extreme though. It def is old school stuff and likely my grandfather's both would have done it. Times have changed though

This is true particularly in the country. Shooting ones own dog is extreme though. It def is old school stuff and likely my grandfather's both would have done it. Times have changed though
Maybe, but putting down your own is more responsible imo. Outsourcing it to some vet, when you have the means to do it humanely too, is just passing the responsibility.

Not how she went about it though, and how she thought about it all. That psycho is lost. Like said somewhere on here before. EVERYBODY loves puppies. Well, almost everybody.

Back