Did Jones really go to Brazil and Russia within 2 months of a fight?

Brazil tweets:

Rumor of the cage-hiding incident (From XM Fight Club mentions Brazil trip):

Hmm...

http://bigthink.com/think-tank/lance-armstrongs-guide-to-passing-a-drug-test

According to the report, Armstrong and the members of the U.S. Postal Service Cycling team became experts on their own blood chemistry. They would dope regularly, but use small amounts, or "micro-doses" which they would take at night so as not to fail a test in the morning.

If all else failed, Armstrong and his racing team would simply hide from the anti-doping testers. They evaded them by making last-minute travel changes, skipping certain races, alerting each other about unannounced tests through text messages or, according to The New York Times, by simply not answering the knock at the door

Sample manipulation

Smuggling a "clean" sample such as urine in a balloon or condom and substituting it at the testing lab. Other manipulation techniques involve diluting the sample.
The first test on Jones was "watery"

Chemical interference

High doses of Salicylate (Aspirin) have been found to interfere with the most commonly used drug screening technology. Salt, vinegar, bleach, Visine, nitrites and chromates are other examples of substances that have been used to beat the test.

Masking

Masking involves the use of a drug or chemical to alter the pH of blood or urine. Armstrong's drug of choice was the blood booster EPO. When injected directly into the vein this anemia drug would be gone without a trace in a matter of hours. Therefore, Armstrong and his teammates would time their usage. In a pinch, a doctor would smuggle Armstrong a saline infusion that would dilute his blood.

What's the Big Idea?

Only time will tell if Lance Armstrong gets a pass from his fans (including this writer, who is still quite dumbstruck), as well as from the law. However, the big idea behind this story is bigger than Lance Armstrong. Athletes like Armstrong are exemplary scenarios, embodying a desire that the rest of us possess, which is to upgrade our biology. That is why athletes are on the leading edge of techniques to defeat the drug monitoring process. Armstrong's case shows us just how effective these efforts can be. Armstrong evaded testers for over a decade, using a wide array of techniques.

I'm a fan of Jones as a fighter, but a watery sample, random overseas trips, rumors of hiding from tests. Where there is smoke...

Got some specialized training in. What's the issue?

2B3E1FA9.jpg

Didn't he go to Russia with Mir and some other guys to support Crocop? That's where the Hallway Mir meme happened?

Common knowledge, on the record. Yes. But that is waaaay too tame to live up to my conspiracy needs. EVERYTHING he does is either about cocaine or his T/E levels, right? I mean, he is a caricature of drugs and cheating in life:

It's probably something even more sinister than test dodging.

Personally, my money is on some sort of human trafficking plot.

This guy get's the demonic soul that lives among us as one Jon Jones.

Let us remember Satan once appeared as a snake and sniffed coke off of Eve's innocent breasts and fed PEDs to Adam. You really think he wouldn't traffic in some Russian sex slaves??

They never identified the "two blondes" in the car with him when he planned his unholy (and Satanic) trip around the telephone pole. Million bucks says Russian sex slaves.

He makes them fuck his dogs, and now his wild African cat. Oh Jon, is there no bottom to your well of depravity??

Strip him of the title! Who cares if he's the best at this - STRIP HIM!

I feel like I wasted this money on a perfectly good bible!

you care too much

Why? I like mixed martial arts, I don't watch other sports outside of boxing and kickboxing. So it's interesting to me to learn about the methods of fighters and I would like to know whether an athlete is competing fairly of not. This discussion helps determine that.

I guess it's rather controversial. The Lance Armstrong excerpt was interesting. He fooled the commission's in his sport for so long that to claim he wasn't clean would have been considered a conspiracy. Yet here we are, knowing what Armstrong did, and perhaps if fans of that sport had scrutinized Armstrong's abnormal activities then they wouldn't have been duped into cheering on a cheater for a decade of their lives.

I still haven't seen any answers in regards to other fighters employing similar methods in their training camps. Is it completely unheard of to go across the world for 3 days prior to a humungous headlining match up?

The funny part is people thinking Greg would allow him to travel around when he has a big fight

But...

Since when did Jackson become Jones babysitter?

Back