Did Joan Of Arc Really Hear Voices And Have an Army Follow Her Into Battle.

Embellished story. She was a standard bearer, didn't actually fight. She didn't have the physical capacity to fight (or mental). I'm not even sure if she ever swung the sword. But she's hyped nowadays and her story embellished to fit feminist narratives..
Do you think the trial of Joan of Arc an embellished story?

Well no.

Nobody who hears voices is talking to a supernatural being.
More likely she was crazy and people followed her because religious zeal.

Do you think the trial of Joan of Arc an embellished story?
You mean the circumstances of her death?

If you are referring to her testimony, she claims she never actually fought..

"
Asked which she preferred, her standard or her sword, she answered she much preferred her standard to her sword.

Asked who persuaded her to have this painting on her standard, she answered: "I have told you often enough that I have done nothing but by God's command." She said also that she herself bore the standard, when attacking the enemy, so as not to kill any one; she never has killed any one, she said. Asked what force her king gave her when he set her to ["

https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/basis/joanofarc-trial.asp

Last edited:
Her name was actually Jeanne (pronounced j-ahn) d’Arc.

You mean the circumstances of her death?
I mean her trial and how she reacted. In many ways, Joan of Arc is more known for her trial, as it's an important piece of recorded history. We all know she burned to death, that was standard punishment handed out to heretics at the time.

#metoo is modern day Joan of Arc.

All woman hear voices in their head. One started #metoo, other followed her to "battle" to destroy careers of man.

Yes, the only time French army can win is when they are led by a schizophrenic teenage girl. The English army was like "Wench beest insane".

Fixed that last one for you. You don't know the answer to that question, and neither do I.

Of course we know the answer to that question. We know it with a degree of certainty approaching 99.99999%. We know this because no person, male or female and Joan of Arc included, has ever put forward evidence that god has actually spoken to them.

This may be upsetting to religious people, who want to use unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims to bolster their own faith. Nevertheless, you can rest assured that god wasn't talking to Joan of Arc any more than he was talking to Jim Jones.

Almost everybody "heard voices" back then.

I went back in time, implanted a bone conduction speaker and transmitter and gave her orders.

Embellished story. She was a standard bearer, didn't actually fight. She didn't have the physical capacity to fight (or mental). I'm not even sure if she ever swung the sword. But she's hyped nowadays and her story embellished to fit feminist narratives..

She has been hyped since early 90s when i was a kid. Its cuz its a great story and she was a 19 year old peasant who led a country and swore she heard voices. It leads the mind to wonder, did she or didnt she?

A lot of great stories out there on young men leading countries or other men. John Clem is one of them. Or is it just to hype up masculinity?

Side note the one quote that was a brilliant answer is when she answered the church. If she answered wrong, she would be shown her guilt. The quote is below.

"If I am not, may God put me there; and if I am, may God so keep me.:

She has been hyped since early 90s when i was a kid. Its cuz its a great story and she was a 19 year old peasant who led a country and swore she heard voices. It leads the mind to wonder, did she or didnt she?

A lot of great stories out there on young men leading countries or other men. John Clem is one of them. Or is it just to hype up masculinity?
The level of popularity of Jean D'Arc and this John Clem are not at all the same lol. I can show you countless magazine covers of illustrations of Jeanne D'Arc, videos games, movies, documentaries, coloring books, etc. How many video games are there on John Clem lool

The fact of the matter is that Jeanne D'Arc is hyped as a fighter but in reality she never fought. She was a cheerleader in modern terms, or a standard bearer in older ones.i gave you a piece of her testimony, didn't i?

The level of popularity of Jean D'Arc and this John Clem are not at all the same lol. I can show you countless magazine covers of illustrations of Jeanne D'Arc, videos games, movies, documentaries, coloring books, etc. How many video games are there on John Clem lool

The fact of the matter is that Jeanne D'Arc is hyped as a fighter but in reality she never fought. She was a cheerleader in modern terms, or a standard bearer in older ones.i gave you a piece of her testimony, didn't i?

https://hearingvoicescymru.org/85-2/joan-of-arc/

Per many reports and per historians, She was in the middle of every battle and injured in battle by a cross bow.

The reason why she is so big is because A) She led a country at 19 to wars. B) she claimed she was spoken to from god. C) She was super intelligent for the time period and should of been tricked at court.

You are trying to make it about feminists and feminism and me too era wasnt super strong in 1980s and 1990s. Its just a fun story but you have a issue with it for one reason and one reason only.

She is a woman. You have made numerous comments on this.

Back