Did Joan Of Arc Really Hear Voices And Have an Army Follow Her Into Battle.

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Shit seems crazy that she was a leader type and claimed to be hearing voices in her head and people believed her and followed her into battle. That seems crazy. Was she really hearing outside voices telling her to go fight. Who would follow someone with that type of illness.

Shit seems crazy that she was a leader type and claimed to be hearing voices in her head and people believed her and followed her into battle. That seems crazy. Was she really hearing outside voices telling her to go fight. Who would follow someone with that type of illness.
A dike who was lucky she didnt get beheaded sooner.

Tell you what bro imma use that as my question for God if he comes down and I'll let you know

She must have been stressed out being married to Noah and all.

well i guarantee she wasnt nearty as hot as mila jovovich

Did Joan Of Arc really hear voices and have an army follow her into battle?
Yes.
Read her biography.
448px-Ingres_coronation_charles_vii.jpg

Joan of arc was a great story.

Not that you woman haters would care.

I'd like to know what kind of psychotropic plants and fungus were readily available in 15th century France. I'll have to look into that.

Did she really have an army follow her into battle? Yeah, it's pretty well documented.

Did she really hear voices? Maybe.

Were they the voices of god? Of course not.

David Koresh heard voices too!
And he had an army of people follow him in Waco.

Maybe David Koresh = Joan of Arc?

Dude no need for that to explain it. Look at like Africa where IQs average 65. You see the same shit happening all the time. What do you think the average European IQ was back in the 1400s? Probably about the same. EG -- WW 1 era whites had an average IQ of 80 just 100 years ago. What do you think it looks like if you go back 500 more years? African Americans have higher IQs today than white Americans did 100 years ago. None of this shit is genetic. Things like education, health, nutrition, good families, socioeconomics, etc. all determine IQ to a large extent.

I don't think IQ or genetics are necessarily at all relevant to my line of inquiry. Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree on this one, but psychotropic substances have undoubtedly had an indelible impact on historical events.

Last edited:
Dude no need for that to explain it. Look at like Africa where IQs average 65. You see the same shit happening all the time. What do you think the average European IQ was back in the 1400s? Probably about the same. EG -- WW 1 era whites had an average IQ of 80 just 100 years ago. What do you think it looks like if you go back 500 more years? African Americans have higher IQs today than white Americans did 100 years ago. None of this shit is genetic. Things like education, health, nutrition, good families, socioeconomics, etc. all determine IQ to a large extent.
It's got nothing to do with IQ. They arent accurate tests anyways that should get the level of importance or credibility people give them. When humans don't have the answers to something, we make up stories until someone smarter finds the real, science backed answer.

Ill agree with your Last point. People react to the world around them with the information and resources that they have.
In 2019 there's still a ton of dumb people that believe all kinds of dumb shit.

Embellished story. She was a standard bearer, didn't actually fight. She didn't have the physical capacity to fight (or mental). I'm not even sure if she ever swung the sword. But she's hyped nowadays and her story embellished to fit feminist narratives..

Last edited:
Did she really have an army follow her into battle? Yeah, it's pretty well documented.

Were they the voices of god? Of course not.
It was the other way around, she was a cheerleader

Were they the voices of god? Maybe.

Fixed that last one for you. You don't know the answer to that question, and neither do I.

From all accounts the people of the middle ages were very level headed and never had or followed any cockamamie schemes.

Back