Did Holly/Pennington co-main help or hurt the card?

I think it hurt it but the whole card was pretty bad. There wasn't anyone on it I cared about seeing. I like Roxy so was happy to see her win but she's like the Rudy of WMMA.
I was hoping for a good main event The card felt like a Bellator card, complete with controversy in the only big fight..

Oleinik and Greene should have co mained. Not on merit, but on "something will absolutely happen during this fight"

Depends on how you look at it. The UFC probably tried to find a balance between having a great card and an insane amount of PPV buys vs putting together a cheap card with one fight to sell a huge amount of PPVs. It might be more profitable for them to have decent Fight Night main events instead of having those serve as a co-main on a card that will still sell extremely well.

I’m in Europe and PPVs aren’t a thing here, but if they put together a card with 3-4 great fights I would buy it if it was in my time zone, I would never spend a cent on a card with 1 good fight which was the case for this card.

They had no interest in putting any big names fighters on this card, this is as weak a co main as it gets, they didn’t really bother

I thought it was a pretty weak choice for a co main event, not an exciting matchup, and sure enough it sucked. I guess they figured it will sell a lot regardless because of Conor so it wasn’t that important as far as sales, but pretty shot, total yawn fest. Pennington is consistently mediocre and holly is old news.

It was necessary to keep the liberal sjw femanazis quiet.
Just like all wmma fights.

Is it also lit and fleek bruh?

I put that ass straight to sleep. Sorry if you heard me clapping your sister’s cheeks from your room. She wanted me to take her into the championship rounds. I finished her at the bell. And then it was alllllll over!

<Goldie11>

I put that ass straight to sleep. Sorry if you heard me clapping your sister’s cheeks from your room. She wanted me to take her into the championship rounds. I finished her at the bell. And then it was alllllll over!

<Goldie11>
Then u smoked trees lmaoo ur a clown

It hurt the card. Badly. This was actually a good card but no one remembers because they were asleep after the Holm nonsense and the Conor fight was too quick to wake them up.

The card was terrible and it lived up to its expectation.
LOL so well put.

Every now and then these shitty cards surprise with total unknowns putting together nice fights, but yesterday wasn't the case at all. If they beat PPV record with this absolute shite, trust me they won't sell many next

Depends on how you look at it. The UFC probably tried to find a balance between having a great card and an insane amount of PPV buys vs putting together a cheap card with one fight to sell a huge amount of PPVs. It might be more profitable for them to have decent Fight Night main events instead of having those serve as a co-main on a card that will still sell extremely well.

I’m in Europe and PPVs aren’t a thing here, but if they put together a card with 3-4 great fights I would buy it if it was in my time zone, I would never spend a cent on a card with 1 good fight which was the case for this card.

Honestly, that's an interesting theory.

Shouldn't have been called a co-main event. Holly is mostly of Irish decent, so I think that is one of the reasons she was on this card. She displayed a classic Jackson strategy. She needed a win to stay relevant, and did so in the safest way possible. Not entertaining to us fans, but it secured that victory paycheck

Back