• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA Stephen A Smith is suspicious of going out with some shoulder shots

Cerrone froze up and Conor jumped on him from the opening bell. Cerrone probably expected Conor to fight the way he normally does as counter striker and got caught off guard by him being that aggressive.

Compare Conor to others that have finished cowboy, I don't see anything strange, Cowboy is a bit fragile so no idea what's the problem with this one.

If it's about the takedown, he was the first ever to receive legitimate damage from shoulder strikes, can't blame him for getting distracted.

i don't think it was a dive.. Seems like Cowboy wasn't expecting Conor to turn up the heat so soon
except everyone was saying thats what connor does and was gonna do....????

ya cowboy likes to cave dive
I like to cave dive....
into pink caverns
giphy.gif

Looked legit IMO, wish it had been more of a war as a fan of both fighters, but Im fine with the result. Just disappointing for Cerrone since he seemed to fold easily in his last 2 big main events so it didn't look good for him. Don will go down as a legend, but at this point the top 5 and champs at LW/WW are elite and most of them have/can beat him fairly easily, not to any fault of his, just that the next generation passed him by. I dont think Donald would take a dive, he lives a good life and has too much respect for the fight game to even consider it.

Even Fatpage fought back against Fedor. This is fuckin ridiculous.

No. His face got way too busted up

Where are the shoulder strike gifs!

anyone who says yes is an idiot

All the people saying yes also said cowboy would win.

And no real mma fan would say cowboy took a dive. Pathetic.

Cowboy is clearly fine but then turtles up instead of fighting back. Gaethje yells at ref for not following the plan.
HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

This is a new low for Sherdog.

The delusional, biased hatred for Conor has just warped the feeble-minded plebs that infest these boards.

Anyone voting yes is a smooth-brain retard.

I don't think it was fixed but Cowboy looked weak as fuck in the clinch and quit as soon as he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back