• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao joke forum

Got a warning for saying cerrone took a dive

Fucking snowflakes

What y’all think?
a0480f834b4e896c827c95898f58c7b7.gif

1b8504298207cba12711824010ad39e3.gif

I mean that shit looked clean as hell IMO

looked like conor had some insane power at WW to me

one things for sure, Conor can get that quick turn around
ya cowboy likes to cave dive

No, Conor just brought on too much pressure and Cowboy folds like he often does. This fight was tailor made for Conor, it is of no surprise.

I think Conors damage was real. But let’s be real cowboy didn’t throw a strike. So I get why people might think it’s a fix
How did cowboy expect to win a fight he didnt do anything in. Conor misses a huge sloppy punch,wheres cowboy's knees? where was the takedown begging to happen off that? where was anything,even the clinch was limp,he didnt even have a hold of conor on the side. He gets shoulder checked,and doesnt do anything,he just stands there. He dont even try to move his head.The only thing he did in the entire fight was try to block a kick to the body when it came to the head. That is literally the only thing.

I mean I would let Conor beat me to death for million$. The damage was there and I think he just got ran over quick. He didn’t have a chance to even get anything going.

Looked like a replay of the end of the till fight
Till's fight didn't have that much ground time. Till hit him with punches and elbows clean while standing. Donald also blocked a full high kick not a foot slap. It's time to force him to retire if he is wilting from shoulder checks.

No, Conor just brought on too much pressure and Cowboy folds like he often does. This fight was tailor made for Conor, it is of no surprise.
Shoulder strikes are pressure? Since when?

If a car comes at you,maybe move out of the way?

How did cowboy expect to win a fight he didnt do anything in. Conor misses a huge sloppy punch,wheres cowboy's knees? where was the takedown begging to happen off that? where was anything,even the clinch was limp,he didnt even have a hold of conor on the side. He gets shoulder checked,and doesnt do anything,he just stands there. He dont even try to move his head.The only thing he did in the entire fight was try to block a kick to the body when it came to the head. That is literally the only thing.
That’s what gets me. There wasn’t even footwork. And there was no single strike that made me shot my pants. He just slid down the hill and never hit the brakes. Hard to not be skeptical. At the same time, Conor looked great and some of those punches looked hard as hell.

1. Cerrone’s Grandmother was even in on it. She was compensated nicely as well.

Ever since Conor arrived the sport has become a clown show imo, coincidence? Dana would have a brain aneurysm if Cowboy beat his golden calf.

The dude is literally running on 'E' for big name fighters.. I would like nothing more than a total ratings collapse for the UFC, and Conor to be humiliated by Khabib again. That's what they deserve for turning the sport into a 'show.' A clownshow.

Yeah they staged a real broken nose

Fuckin sherdog i swear

i don't think it was a dive.. Seems like Cowboy wasn't expecting Conor to turn up the heat so soon
the thing is, cowboy never does. it's inexplicable. everyone does this to him, it's the playbook on how to beat him and yet he's somehow surprised by it every time.

Shoulder strikes are pressure? Since when?

If a car comes at you,maybe move out of the way?

He was moving in slow motion compared to Conor, those shoulder strikes should not have been enough to rock him but they may have been enough to disrupt his vision or break a nose. The kick was ultimately what hurt him.

That was a dive??? I think I’ve heard it all now. People are frickin’ ridiculous!

Cowboy didn't take anything.
He didn't "give up" either.
If he was going to give up he would have went down from the first hard shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back