Did Dober get robbed?

JohnnyShotgun

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First round was clearly Hein's, 2nd was Hein's until Dober got on top so that could go either way, 3rd was IMO Dober's he had Hein pressed against the cage for a while and controlled the center.

How did you score it? I had it 29-28 Hein but I can definitely see how it could've been 29-28 Dober.

If it was as debatable as you say, then no one could have possibly gotten robbed.

First round was clearly Hein's, 2nd was Hein's until Dober got on top so that could go either way, 3rd was IMO Dober's he had Hein pressed against the cage for a while and controlled the center.

How did you score it? I had it 29-28 Hein but I can definitely see how it could've been 29-28 Dober.

What is pressing against the cage good for while eating bombs to the face? Dont go full tard, please.

Dober pressed forward relentlessly, but he ate much worse shots than he gave.

Hein clearly won that, imo.

Dober was eating those gloves in round 3. My blind dog even didn't even score the 3rd for Dober:D

Hein was putting some hard fists into Dober's face the third. He absolutely pummeled him.

This IMO was a perfect example where strikes should be scored over control, even when the guy had control against the fence for a while. But Hein did to much to damage in that round to lose it IMO.

Dober may have been aggressive but he was getting shit on. No robbery, not debatable.

Did Dober land anything on the third? I thought it was the easiest round to score..

Dober barely landed anything clean, coming forward and eating shots means losing the fight.

If Drew "Leonard Garcia" Dober won that fight, it would be on the same level of robbery as Garcia/Phan or Garcia/CSJ. Dober has NO business in the UFC TBH. He just walked forward getting blasted in the face over and over.

30-27 Hein

Back