Did Diego hire Fabia because of this?

It's possible. Diego is an erratic dude, his body was aging and his abilities declining heavily. Almost no fighter ever admits that's their chin is going. And after multiple KO losses in short spans of time. He may have convinced himself his decline was a mental thing and no physical. Then Fabia comes with his "supportive cult bullshit" and feeds into his ideas and there u go it'd very possible

I think this is probably as close to the truth as we are going to get. It's sad to see really.

I really think he should have been forced to retire years ago. He has not looked good in a while and just takes so much damage. I think he is going to be a really sad story of the horrors of CTE in a few years.

Why do you turds care so much about this idiot? The guy has been cut from the UFC already. None of these Threads belong here. Get lost you weirdo's. Go join his Only Fans, if you want to talk about him.

I think this is probably as close to the truth as we are going to get. It's sad to see really.

I really think he should have been forced to retire years ago. He has not looked good in a while and just takes so much damage. I think he is going to be a really sad story of the horrors of CTE in a few years.
Live by the sword!

He should have joined the same gym as those hot tub guys

Why do you turds care so much about this idiot? The guy has been cut from the UFC already. None of these Threads belong here. Get lost you weirdo's. Go join his Only Fans, if you want to talk about him.
U r such a cry baby party pooper

gV-bir.gif
One of my favorite KOs ever.
Love Brown.
<{JustBleed}>

Like it or not, Diego didn't take damage during fights since Fabia

Maybe an anal repair surgery, but that's not one of the fights

Honestly I think it was Diego's divorce that opened the door to that fraud

This brain damage inducing elbow from Matt Brown is what’s attributable to Diego’s sudden metamorphosis into full retard mode.I feel for the guy, but staying in the game to long can have life altering repurcussions, for instance finding a guru and opening a fans only site...
<{hughesimpress}>

Back