Did Barao take Dillashaw lightly?

TJ just looked better than ever. The Ultimate Fighter finale against Dodson was only 2.5 years ago. Nobody was expecting that TJ expect Team Alpha Male. He was dialed in. Barao did not take him lightly.

5 dominant rounds ending in a finish, totes not the better fighter aye? Brazil 4 lyfe.

TJ's better, deal with it.

So what? Was Matt Serra a better fighter than GSP? Is JDS a better fighter than Cain?

GTFO with your biased and stupid logic.

So what? Was Matt Serra a better fighter than GSP? Is JDS a better fighter than Cain?

Owned.

As much as i love Dillashaw, Barao is destroying him in the rematch :icon_chee

The first knockdown was insane, i think there was when the fight ended for Barao. Plus the weight cut is a big thing, the man cuts like 30 lbs to fight at 135.

Horrible comparison.

Matt landed what many thought was a lucky punch and knocked out GSP in round 1. Barao got dominated for 4 rounds and eventually stopped, HUGE difference between these 2 fights. There is no dispute or doubt TJ is the better fighter, he is CLEARLY the better fighter, whereas in the GSP/Serra fight I could've argued that GSP after that loss was still a better fighter than Serra, he simply got caught.

Barao didn't look slow prior to the overhand right that dropped him in round one.

knockouts_TJ_Dillashaw_Drops_Renan_Barao_UFC_173.gif

I believe he never truly recovered from that punch. Also his comments before the fight lead me to believe he heavily underestimated TJ's striking.

Not taking anything away from Dillashaw however, he came in and performed PERFECTLY.

TJ just whipped Baraos ass and put a hurting on the #3 guy in the class before that in a fight he should have gotten the nod in.

The kid is a beast he looked unstoppable on the tuf till he got caught in the finals and now looks beastly again he is just that good.

Yes let's compare a four and a half round total domination with some first round tkos. Biased and stupid logic if I ever saw it.

Horrible comparison.

Matt landed what many thought was a lucky punch and knocked out GSP in round 1. Barao got dominated for 4 rounds and eventually stopped, HUGE difference between these 2 fights. There is no dispute or doubt TJ is the better fighter, he is CLEARLY the better fighter, whereas in the GSP/Serra fight I could've argued that GSP after that loss was still a better fighter than Serra, he simply got caught.

I didn`t even read the whole thing cause i knew they were all garbage from the first line.

Anyway, TJ was better last night, he is not a better fighter overall.

If you can`t comprehend that you should quit watching MMA.

Edit: Don't you think that domination had anything to do with "lucky punch" in the first round?

I'm really waiting for a rematch.I still can't believe how the fight went.IMHO,the KD from round 1 wiped off Barao's mind.He looked scared to death between rounds.

@Everyone saying TJ is simply a better fighter than Barao...chill out homies.The guy lost to Assun

Barao could move up to 145 where he should be. This might push Aldo's move to 155 quicker.

This was a swerve the UFC could have only dreamed of

Hope these happen. Many extremely interesting matchups should those two move up.

Barao just does what he does and it works... it finally failed him and now he has to start over. I think this loss will make him better and he'll be much more prepared in the rematch for sure.

I didn`t even read the whole thing cause i knew they were all garbage from the first line.

Edit: Don't you think that domination had anything to do with "lucky punch" in the first round?

With all due respect give it the fuck up.

5 rounds own and a finish, you prolly bitch about Chris not having a legit win over silva either

Haha kid...comprehend what? That Barao is a better fighter than TJ because even though he got dominated and knocked out? Sorry maybe I'm too stupid but I can't do that, I really don't know what else can a fighter do to prove he's a better fighter other than dominating every single round they fought and finishing the guy in the last round. Please enlighten me, I'm waiting.

And you honestly are saying that JDS/Cain 1 and GSP/Serra 1 are in a similar scenario to TJ/Barao? Haha, think before you post kid.

Horrible comparison.

AV/SIG/ACCOUNT bet on the rematch, i got Barao.

Back