Did Arnold Schwarzenegger in his physical prime have the best body?

Did he have the best body?

• Total voters
I mean he has to be up there with the most aesthetically pleasing and symmetrical bodies of all time.

Not too big, not too small. No bloated stomach, perfect V shape.

Legs were pretty weak.

He was on roids too lol
1eb59fad4c76c85979f54d411b098f7a.jpg

Way weak...

1eb59fad4c76c85979f54d411b098f7a.jpg

Way weak...

Lighting . Do you know how that works ? They use them in body building shows .

His legs were weak compared to his upper body. Every real bodybuilder on these forums know this .

I still voted for Arnold having the best looking physic that most people would want.

Not sure what you are saying here? Is it that it became too easy to look like Arnold so they went for size instead?

These guys I am posting now are suppose to be the pinnacle of bodybuilding (open bodybuilding division), but their physique aren't what most people aspire to have. (especially the turtle shell gut) So the classic physique division was created, and the guys I posted in the previous post have a much more aesthetic look to them than these guys even though these guys are more muscular.

maxresdefault.jpg

100% yes, greatest physique of all time. Perfectly proportionate. Nothing grossly exaggerated or deficient.

He's got a great build for a body builder, but I would never want to be built like that. If I were going to pic a height weight and build for life, Stipe would be perfect. He's probably about a legit 6'3" and has a perfect build for almost anything.

Best body for me has to go for the dude who usually drinks apple juice on his cereals..
958a7e6a06cb0156d04649c8edf4930a.gif

Yes. Compared to today judging for sure. You would know this if you actually watch professional shows today.

Yes but we know that todays bb'ers are freaks, nothing to aspire too aesthetically

In terms of aesthetics i cant find much wrong with arnolds legs except his calves would look better if they had a lower insertion point but not much you can do about that afaik

I mean he has to be up there with the most aesthetically pleasing and symmetrical bodies of all time.

Not too big, not too small. No bloated stomach, perfect V shape.

Arnie is good but... Zane was a walking comic book hero.
th

Funny how in the gayest sport in the history of the world, maybe the most aesthetic bodybuilder ever Bob Paris never even came close to the title because he was gay...lol

7d01f698ae14b1abaeb1ccdadeacac6e.jpg

hard to say, it's so subjective and like so many things in life, it's not about how good you are but how much ass you can either kiss or give up. The rumors of Arnie giving it up to anyone who could help him have been out there. Even if they aren't true, what is true is that he has always been machiavellian with how he did things and who he associated with. Weider helped him out a lot. However, the focus and the work he put in as well as his methodology was all him. For anyone who doesn't believe it's a kiss ass game, look up the name Marvin Eder. Most fields are like that.

Prolly. Up there.
I liked Colombo too.
Legs were awesome.
images

images

Back