Did Ariel lie to Conor lol

I missed it. What’s he lying about? He said he’s not there because of COVID. Isn’t that the case?

He said or at least implied that he would have gone but simply couldn’t. “I’m your most loyal media friend, you should always give scoops and interviews to me, I’d be right beside you yet again except for things outside my control, so I shouldn’t lose points for not being there.” That’s a ridiculous and pathetic way to look at professional relationships, but to me it’s quite clear what he was angling for. He’s always doing shit like that by the way.

The reality is that he could have made the trip if he’d really wanted to, so he was being a little bit dishonest. If you feel like people are nitpicking I understand why. It wasn’t the crime of the century. But it was classic Helwani and it was funny to see him scrambling.

He has been to Abu Dhabi land the UAE before. He Parents are from Lebanon and Egypt.
I don’t think he is scared to go to “Muslim country’s”
I don't care what you think.
<20>

His parents fled or were expelled from Lebanon and Egypt during the exodus in the sixties/seventies, that's probably the reason Ariel (as a Jew) doesn't go back to Muslim countries

If Ariel wasn't doing such a great job as a journalist, he would be great promoter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back