Did Anyone see LMAO??

Yoel’s a beast who according to him, “has never missed weight since 1897...“ and I am not going to be the one to argue that with him.

I didn't see any flinching by anyone on that video not named Dana. No idea what you're talking about, even if it meant anything.

The “he’s shook” threads are starting early.

Flinching means you see and react to shots coming. Lol that is a good thing.

A flinch is a natural reaction you are a retard if you are swayed on a fight bc of one.

Tbh if you can make someone flinch that means you can set them up.

A flinch is an involuntary movement. If your opponent can cause you to make an involuntary movement during a fight, he can also set you up for the KO.

That being said I didn't see Israel flinch or Yoel even try to make him flinch.

It's an involuntary movement out of fear.

If someone punches you and you don't react you are most likely fucked. You see how Leon ate the three piece from Jorge and got his face busted up? If he had reacted faster he could've avoided that shit.

I think Izzy was pissed he was upstaged in the dance-off but at least he had the class to acknowledge it.

I doubt he saw any fear in Yoels eyes but I still think this has come too late for Romero and he'll get pieced up.

5 years ago Yoel would merk him.

giphy.gif

If someone punches you and you don't react you are most likely fucked.

Being able to tell a fake from a real punch is important in fighting.

If you bite on every feint you're going to get set up and knocked the fuck out.

That being said I didn't even see Israel flinch.

Everyone yapping, but still no timestamp from ts and other psychoanalysts....

Izzy shook, never ever faced a man he couldn’t out-dance LoL

Yoel deeply implanted now

Izzy is going to spend rest of camp getting a counter dance choreographed together

Israel Adesanya is the worst. Hope he gets destroyed. WAR YOEL!

You have too much time on your hands.
Unhealthy nearly choked to death laughing "izzy" say "take it eazzy plzz" either this is fixed fight or the guy got spooked worse than any fighter in the history of any fighting event happening ever in the universums history

Good shit, where did they came up with the translator? It was a good press conference imo.

no shame losing to the lhw strikeforce champ but yoel got right back to his feet and is now fighting for the belt
cavalcante on the other hand had to use steroids to hang with lhw gatekeepers and even then got brutally ko'd several times

HOLY SHIT that was fucking insane

I didn't see any flinch but I'm happy I clicked the thread and watched that.

Very entertaining.

Back