Did Anyone see LMAO??

It's an involuntary movement out of fear.
It's a natural reaction when you think you're going to be hit by something, so you attempt to avoid it.... Lol. Pretty normal reaction

It's a natural reaction when you think you're going to be hit by something, so you attempt to avoid it.... Lol. Pretty normal reaction

It's panic, it shows you're not in control.

There is a difference between seeing a straight right hand coming so you slip to the left to avoid it, and closing your eyes while leaning back praying you don't get hit.

One is a movement you make out of awareness, the other is out of fear.

The true greats don’t flinch... Kobe didn’t flinch.

source.gif
giphy.gif

I had him winning at 99% quaranteed but Romero made him look like a complete tool and even at this age I think Yoel beats him 9/10 times
Then bet on him and get rich! He is +200 underdog, put your money where your mouth is. If you think Romero has 90% chance to win, there is no need to think it much further. Betting on him will be like printing money. Easy payday. Go for it!

He got dominated all the fight until catching inexperienced Yoel with spinny shit.
Not true, Romero was inactive during the first ( the broadcast team was like wtf) and neither did much. Second round there was a burst by Yoel @ the beginning but in no way did he dominate the fight

Izzy very careful fighter, uses his reach well. Yoel has his bursts but he sits back looking to counter. Izzy can our point Yoel and avoid his flurries. Hoping they wrestle but that zaps energy so do not think Yoel will want to risk grappling for extended periods . Last minute TDs maybe.

I watched this video for 45 mins straight and I cant stop laughing. This is that Israel who is the next "Mcgregor"? Ive seen nothing as amusing ever in my life

Aye what kind of dickhead flinches.

A flinch is a natural reaction you are a retard if you are swayed on a fight bc of one.
I don’t know, sherdog’s flinch analysis sure worked well for the last Rountree fight. I lost a ton of money because I wasn’t yet a believer.

Still, anagrams are a better clue than flinches. Everyone knows by now that Adesanya’s “Broken Native” tattoo is just an anagram for “Even I tank Rob,” but a lot of people still haven’t noticed that “Kamarudeen Usman” is an anagram for “Mama kneed Uranus.”

It's obvious Israel going to lose, because he lost in the dance off.

Reminds me when that fake goat fllinched against a gatekeeper.

cZ8eyF.gif

Its stupid to trash talk a guy like Yoel who cant even understand you half the time. That being said i am amazed how even in his 40's yoel can do this.

It's panic, it shows you're not in control.

There is a difference between seeing a straight right hand coming so you slip to the left to avoid it, and closing your eyes while leaning back praying you don't get hit.

One is a movement you make out of awareness, the other is out of fear.
Well, since neither happened, not sure why you think that's important.

Flinch = make a quick, nervous movement as an instinctive reaction to fear, pain, or surprise.

Just incase someone else wants to make a thread using the word flinch accurately.

Okay haven't really followed the sport much as of late. Saw that Israel has been coming up. Said some things about Jones (whom is a dickhead). Not all words untrue... But looking at this he's kind of annoying himself... Where are the likeable fighters? Btch be humble.

Shout out to Larry Donald...he wasn’t into flinching. The beard on that man...
VeneratedNegligibleDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Back