Did anyone like the to catch a predator series?

I like that they are catching pedos but it's not what I consider good TV. I try to watch things that are entertaining not upsetting.

I LOVED this show for exposing disgusting perverts. I can imagine that they would be extremely successful if they brought it back. The show was a little dated. A 2016 reboot would be awesome!

It was an entertaining show but most of those guys seemed like good dudes for the most part so I felt bad watching sometimes. Everybody makes mistakes.

200_s.gif

Is this a Penn State recruiting thread?

Guys like this are sick.

How does it happen? He was likely sexually abused when he was young. And good chance dad was never around. And if dad was around, then he was likely not present and never taught his son to be a man. There is absolutely no masculinity in this John guy. The dude has no hope, no ambition. All this is the perfect recipe for a sex addict and child molester. It's absolutely pathetic to look at and watch this.
He was just trying to get something to eat sir

I support the general concept, but I never watched it, other than a couple random clips I saw online.

I remember the naked dude walking in, and Hansen gave him a towel. There was the oncologist from NorCal who got nailed, too.

Although cheating isn't a crime, Hansen was caught with some blonde broad, and it would have been great if he were on Cheaters.

i wasn't a fan, but only because dateline NBC is terrible and chris hanson looks as though he could be on the other side [if you know what i mean]. recently, however, i have been watching amateur pedophile hunting videos on YT. . . it is such an odd combination of awkwardness, sloppiness and stupidity that it's hard not to watch.

here is an example:

i tried to find his best video, when he confronts a hunter, but the guy has decided to sue him and the uploader has since removed all of his videos.

this guy takes a different tact; he is more confrontational, and a bit more self-involved. it leads to some funny moments, like when he jumps on a guy's car and goes for a ride [i can't find it].

guy looks like tiny tim, talks about his 'krav maga' skills. very odd.

I liked the series mainly for Chris Hansen. I could see some people feeling sorry for these fuckers but after reading several first-person accounts of girls being creeped on, stalked or manipulated by these predators, I would never feel sorry for them.

They act like pathetic bitches when confronted by Hansen, but they'd do a complete 180 if they were actually alone with a young girl.
People who feel sorry for them are pedos

This is a great thread. So many pedos in here. Smh so many sick fucks

This show was great. i will admit that once or twice I felt bad for the guy because the "child" built a friendship with the guys over several months and kept pushing to meet up until the guys said yes. But those instance seemed rare and generally I want to kill pedos, so I guess I support the show. The vast majority of the people on the show were showering these kids with horrifying sexual requests (one guy even wanted to see the litle girl fuck a cat) then showed up with sex toys, drugs and booze.

The conviction rate isn't as low as people are saying on this thread. They worked closely with the cops, they weren't some renegade jokers.

There was one suicide: a district attorney they caught soliciting a child for sex. That's what ended the show.

i wasn't a fan, but only because dateline NBC is terrible and chris hanson looks as though he could be on the other side [if you know what i mean]. recently, however, i have been watching amateur pedophile hunting videos on YT. . . it is such an odd combination of awkwardness, sloppiness and stupidity that it's hard not to watch.

Possible homersexual?

I might have an inkling to feel sorry for them if it was a 17 year old high school senior or something but half the time they pose as 12 and 13 year old boys and girls. I can't feel sorry for anyone who gets busted trying to have sex with a kid that young. They're basically on their way to ruining some kids life because they want to get their rocks off. Fuck them.

Back