Did anyone like the to catch a predator series?

I miss the fuck out of this show. One scumbag had to go and kill himself and screw it up for the rest of us hoping to be on tv one day. What a dick.

Hopefully that guy drowned in a sewer like the rat he was.

There's unfortunately no fixing defective people like that.

Guys like this are sick.

How does it happen? He was likely sexually abused when he was young. And good chance dad was never around. And if dad was around, then he was likely not present and never taught his son to be a man. There is absolutely no masculinity in this John guy. The dude has no hope, no ambition. All this is the perfect recipe for a sex addict and child molester. It's absolutely pathetic to look at and watch this.

Me too. It's like ..

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

SLAM!!
GSP in SWAT gear comes flying out the bushes and double legs the pedo into next week.

My favorite part of the series was the ruthless tackles that every predator had waiting for them the moment they walked out the door. Doesn't matter how still you stand, you're still getting body slammed by multiple officers immediately.

It was car-crash. Too hard to watch for me. Yes, any nonce or predator needs tackling but it doesn't need to be done like this. It turns the entire thing into a freak-show, for me. Some of those guys though, fucking hell.

i would love it if Hansen walked in while TS was jerking off in the customers shrimp.

"why dont you go have a seat over there."

Apparently they had to stop because they fucked up arresting people. Some counties if the person is of legal age even though you think they're not and soliciting them for sex it is still legal. It depends on what County you're soliciting in. ( where your computers at). So a bunch of them sued because they technically hadn't committed a crime when they got arrested. That show always creeped me out knowing people like that are out there. I would never want a daughter. Guaranteed there was at least one Sherdogger on that show

At least one Sherdogger!!!

I bet a good 8%

I miss the fuck out of this show. One scumbag had to go and kill himself and screw it up for the rest of us hoping to be on tv one day. What a dick.
Your time will come.

The only thing sleezier than the pedos were the pedos were the producers for setting this all up for profit while pretending to be providing a service.

They are not talking to minors though. They're talking to an adult pretending to be a minor. There's no real victim and no real damage.

LOL OK and people get in deep shit all the time for selling/buying from undercovers, soliciting sex, etc.

I might have an inkling to feel sorry for them if it was a 17 year old high school senior or something but half the time they pose as 12 and 13 year old boys and girls. I can't feel sorry for anyone who gets busted trying to have sex with a kid that young. They're basically on their way to ruining some kids life because they want to get their rocks off. Fuck them.
There was a 19 year old that got like 2 years in prison . That's kind of harsh

I cant just watch a show like that regularly. At some point you just feel embarassed for the person getting caught,and thats when reality gets skewed,because who wants to watch a show for that?

The internet and social media is full of things like this and worse.

"watch a guy who allegedly molested a little girl get violently beaten to death,no its ok he did some bad stuff,i assure you,WATCH"

"this dog is abused! look at how mangled and mutilated it is,LOOK! What kind of a sick fuck would do this! :: autoplay::

This show was great. i will admit that once or twice I felt bad for the guy because the "child" built a friendship with the guys over several months and kept pushing to meet up until the guys said yes. But those instance seemed rare and generally I want to kill pedos, so I guess I support the show. The vast majority of the people on the show were showering these kids with horrifying sexual requests (one guy even wanted to see the litle girl fuck a cat) then showed up with sex toys, drugs and booze.

The conviction rate isn't as low as people are saying on this thread. They worked closely with the cops, they weren't some renegade jokers.

There was one suicide: a district attorney they caught soliciting a child for sex. That's what ended the show.
I feel bad for this guy Lorne Armstrong. They made a whole website and forum dedicated to him. Basically can't even salvage his life because of it.
http://churchofcawd.com/lorne-armstrong/
All because he went "all my cawd" when Chris Hansen told him he's on tv lol

I cant just watch a show like that regu;arly. At some point you just feel embarassed for the person getting caught,and thats when reality gets skewed,because who wants to watch a show for that?

It's just like Jerry Springer and shit like that, who do you think are watching them shows?

Who really wants to watch them losers?

I bet it's really just losers who want somebody to look down on.

Like "yeah I'm a loser, but my life doesn't suck nearly as bad as that person's".

I was a big fan back in th day but I started to feel sorry for these guys because they were being tricked. I especially felt bad for this guy John. He was just trying to get something to eat.

Jesussssss christttttt. Someone feed that man to the booty warrior

It's just like Jerry Springer and shit like that, who do you think are watching them shows?

Who really wants to watch them losers?

I bet it's really just losers who want somebody to look down on.

Like "yeah I'm a loser, but my life doesn't suck nearly as bad as that person's".

Maybe. Its gotta be more complex than that,but im sure your right regarding to catch a predator and jerry springer. I just dont understand why people think someone wants to see animals being tortured,yes we KNOW animals are tortured,lots of things happen that are wrong that i dont want autoplaying on my FB.

hqdefault.jpg

This is another dude Cody green. I just don't get what th fuck your thinking. He's supposed to be a hustler from South Georgia but you want to fuck 13 year old? Dude drove a brand new escalade and was dressed in all Jordan. You're telling me you can't a damn girl your own age? Cmon dude you have money !
His wisdom to people everywhere

Back