Did anybody have fun watching Rizin this morning?

This was their best event imo. It had night 2 names with night 1 entertainment.

I had fun, but I cant say the same for these kids:
C0_yWGsUUAE5BA8.jpg:large

Wait a minute, is everybody forgetting Jazzy the Alpha Female GOAT?

I need to find the video of the opening ceremony. It may have topped a lot of Pride's, but I need a rewatch to confirm it.

It was good but it doesn't have the Pride music so it just isn't the same. The Pride music is GOAT and will never be topped.

I loved watching it. I missed MMA in a ring. I especially enjoyed watching Kron trying to sink in that armbar while nearly falling out of the ring. Only in Japan.

I figured out the problem. Just pretend it's either Dana White, Joe Rogan, or Mike Goldberg saying it's the biggest fight in UFC history! For every fucking PPV! It'll be like hitting a switch.

The fighters are what draw my interest. Adding fireworks and fake storylines doesn't make up for that. Otherwise I'd be watching WWF.

The fighters are what draw my interest. Adding fireworks and fake storylines doesn't make up for that. Otherwise I'd be watching WWF.
You have to keep in mind this is a fledgling promotion. IF things keep going well we will get the best of both worlds.

Was awesome but was a bit disgusted by the Gabi fight...

Not gonna lie I fucking laughed so hard though which is why I'm disgusted with it.

You have to keep in mind this is a fledgling promotion. IF things keep going well we will get the best of both worlds.

I've seen nothing that suggests they are interested in making legitimately interesting fights. The best opponent they can find for Gabi is a grandma who weighs in at bantamweight? Get real.

I've seen nothing that suggests they are interested in making legitimately interesting fights. The best opponent they can find for Gabi is a grandma who weighs in at bantamweight? Get real.
Sigh. You just don't get it. This is Japanese Pro Wrestling vs BJJ! A rivalry going back decades. The Grandma wasn't the best fighter, she was the biggest draw.

Sigh. You just don't get it. This is Japanese Pro Wrestling vs BJJ! A rivalry going back decades. The Grandma wasn't the best fighter, she was the biggest draw.

She wasn't a real fighter period. This shit is embarrassing. I'd rather watch an actual pro wrestling match than this garbage.

Loved it. Went from UFC straight into Rizin and the contrast was fantastic.

In work Saturday mornings, so I couldn't watch all of it. What I did watch, I enjoyed making jokes of in the PBP thread.

Wait a minute, is everybody forgetting Jazzy the Alpha Female GOAT?

That woman popping up onscreen and her nametag reading "Jazzy Alpha Female" is top tier in my moments in mma fandom. What a beautiful, wonderful woman.

She wasn't a real fighter period. This shit is embarrassing. I'd rather watch an actual pro wrestling match than this garbage.
I get it. You're not much for history. It made the $ like it was supposed to. Grandma has 10 fights under her belt. That makes her a fighter.

Back